Teachers with guns? Yes or No?

No for teachers. All we need is 20 or 30 (or however many faculty and staff) that end up shooting each other because they aren't trained to function in a situation. It's one thing to train in shooting and be an accurate shot, it's something completely different to operate with a group of people to control a situation.

A group of people who are armed and have training, yes. And teachers could be a part of that group, but I say no to just allowing teachers to carry guns.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

548771_148528165295629_1004215686_n.jpg

I was just about to make mention of this... There was a post on Facebook floating around about this.. I think we SHOULD do this... I know there are tons of ex military guys that would probably GLADLY do this

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I feel everyone is overreacting a bit to all of this

now please do not get me wrong I understand the tragedy and I am not trying to diminish that BUT

how often does this happen? how many perfectly fine days of school are there in the country? why is this one event the one to reform every school? i honestly dont understand.

this is what is known as a statistical outlier. one event that is much different than the others and carries no real significance to the normal trend

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

548771_148528165295629_1004215686_n.jpg

Haha I like this! A lot!

But no teachers don't need guns. We need to bring out the good old paddlestick again. Seriously. I mean you could argue all day long that hitting a child is going to hurt there self esteem, blah blah blah.. you know what? I got snacked with the belt, had to go get my OWN swtiches a couple times... (there's a valuable lesson there) and I turned out okay. I haven't stolen since I was 8 (first time and last time, I had to get my own switch. I picked the smallest one like an idiot LOL) I don't try to fuck people over. Hell ill give a homeless person the last dollar in my pocket if I've got it..

But having an armed vet or three wouldn't be a bad idea since I live in the 50's still lmao.

Not necessarily teahcers, but certain faculty members should absolutely be armed. As well as schoolg \districts factoring into the budget an allotment for some armed gaurds. But here all we get is yearly requests for levies to give everyone a raise.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

No..

Not all teachers are for guns now your forcing a gun in somebody hand.they are there to teach and educate.

teach, educate, and CARE for ( as in protect my children). When small, innocent children at left to the supervision of other adults, it becomes that adults responsibility to provide what the child needs, be it schooling, discipline, or protection. Ill gladly contribute monetarily to aiding in the protection of my babies while they are in the care of my school district.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived