Truconcept Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 how much? i know your not using them anymore but did u see any of that blue light while u had them on? id probly get annoyed with the blue reflecting off the monitor or something personally i try 2 stay away from anything audio that lights up thats from my fear of the dual light up bandpass box **actin bad like a kid at six flags**
Kyblack76 Posted December 31, 2012 Author Report Posted December 31, 2012 I know. That's why my first words were "I normally lay off such bling". They work as advertised. In fact, I was impressed with the audio. Being wirless. BUT- they don't do, 2 things I want/need them to do. ... That simple. And I wont have a set not do what I'd like. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 Damn sucks they didn't workout bro. Hope you find a set you like soon 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Robert8252 Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 http://www.amazon.com/Edition-Wireless-Headset-PlayStation-3-63089006306200/dp/B0087OZ5FG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356998367&sr=8-1&keywords=sony+pulse+headset I get around 6 hours a charge. Great volume. 7-8 custom modes for gaming from shooter, racing, to movie. Very comfortable. Look great. Virtual surround works pretty good. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Kyblack76 Posted January 1, 2013 Author Report Posted January 1, 2013 Damn,... Those are nice.... Im buying them now...... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
RCP Audio Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 http://www.amazon.com/TRITTON-Surround-Headset-Xbox-360-6304300/dp/B008KH7NZA/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1356999476&sr=1-1&keywords=triton+720 I have these suckers, and i really like them they have really big ear cups which is nice and they fit well. The 7.1 is a bit silly. But it does 5.1 really really well ill give them a 9/10 those sony's do look really nice aswel though PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
Kyblack76 Posted January 1, 2013 Author Report Posted January 1, 2013 Shit,.. Thanks Ryan,... damn,,,..... Those look great! I may just have to let this roll for a little while and use Lauras set while i look, snoop around, and make up my mind...... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
RCP Audio Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 try find a store that you can have a listen. thats what I did and found these to be the best in that store (for me, not the most expencive by far) i then couldnt be fucked driving to another one so i just got them lol PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
Skullz Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 Look like some badass phones with a nice video demo of them, while not cheap but look very well built and solid. http://steelseries.com/us/products/audio/steelseries-spectrum-7xb 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Lbox88 Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 http://www.amazon.co...y pulse headset I get around 6 hours a charge. Great volume. 7-8 custom modes for gaming from shooter, racing, to movie. Very comfortable. Look great. Virtual surround works pretty good. Damn those look nice, I have the older version http://www.amazon.co...3/dp/B0053OLY9O UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.