Congrats BMpolk20001

But on the real.... Stick around for a bit lol. Don't bump random crap just to try and get your post count up. That will come in time ;)

yo dawg that shyte you said was tight mayne. people always be trippin about us gangstas an how we run shyte. you a straight up playa.

for the record nobody with money actually talkslike that except (professional) athletes,artists,actors and given that you are trying to sell your used equipment on here. i seriously doubt you are one of above. if i am wrong well then prove it bro show me how many "lacs" you got

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

lol he says "lacs" like they did back when i was a little kid :P i havent heard anybody say anything but Caddi, or Cadilac in years (outside of a song or two)

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

you had no clue what was going on. It took you 8 pages to figure it out.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived