bmpolk20001 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Only at 82 post. This gonna be awhile. 85 lol 86 87 88 NOOO that is not me making those type of posts but hey at least im trying damn yall on my head
MarioB Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Im real funny actually/ I do stand up comedy and Magic shows in my spare time. They are a real hit around here N8 I got a party coming up are you for hire? 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
littlebuck1919 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Im real funny actually/ I do stand up comedy and Magic shows in my spare time. They are a real hit around here i like seeing ur magic tricks and your jokes can be quite hilarious Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586 i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol 6/18/82 - 4/17/12 R.I.P. to my sister Shana
n8ball2013 Posted December 23, 2012 Author Report Posted December 23, 2012 mario if you pay my room and board and transportation fees im there. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
bmpolk20001 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Im real funny actually/ I do stand up comedy and Magic shows in my spare time. They are a real hit around here whats your magic show name i'll google you, serious
MarioB Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 mario if you pay my room and board and transportation fees im there. Geeeeeeeet em!!! 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
Noel989 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 I wana see magic Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
pa-pa-platypus Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Im real funny actually/ I do stand up comedy and Magic shows in my spare time. They are a real hit around here whats your magic show name i'll google you, serious making dumbshits disappear incorporated This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
poorfish88 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Im real funny actually/ I do stand up comedy and Magic shows in my spare time. They are a real hit around here whats your magic show name i'll google you, serious Hell yes he's for real... Best comic on SMD
SLAYER1805 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 I really can't tell if he's trolling or not now
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.