CNF Kevosinn Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 As title says.... *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
sprkn_ranger Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 If you have a phone that can access photobucket then upload to photobucket and copy/paste the image code here. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
ThreehundredC Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 i use the photobucket app. upload it there thencopy and paste the img file link
SnowDrifter Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 My photobucket app doesn't have the option to copy the img link... Or even the direct link. And their mobile site sucks. So I don't know how to post pics on mobile ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 The app does have the option to copy the img link I use it all the time 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Noel989 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 My photobucket app doesn't have the option to copy the img link... Or even the direct link. And their mobile site sucks. So I don't know how to post pics on mobile What kind of phone do you have? It took me over an hour and downloaded twice cause I had given up then downloaded it again And then finally found out how to do it I have an iPhone and on the app store it had the worst ratings I've never had a problem with the app The mobile site it does suck though Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 The app works fine for me. Idk why it's rated so low. Does everything I need. Mobile site was a pain but I figured that out as well. Then I DL the app and it's so much easier lol Edit: I'm on iPhone as well 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Sutliff Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 Absolutely. SGS3. Zeke '14 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/ Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build Pioneer FH-P8000BT Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC) RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP MechMan S Series 240A XS Power D3400 & D975
Noel989 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 I never was able to use the mobile site It's rated so low probably cause they don't know how to use it The only problem I can find is it can only pick one photo at a time to upload But it's not bad since it does upload multiple pics Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
SnowDrifter Posted December 25, 2012 Report Posted December 25, 2012 I'm on windows phone - so different app altogether haha ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.