Jump to content

OFFICIAL What you got for christmas post!


Recommended Posts

Posted

so far what i know of is a new wedding ring since my wife lost mine and hers. i had replaced hers a year ago. havent seen it yet but i know she got it. got myself 2 punch pro 6.5 wont get them until sometime janaury unless i pay shipping but ill wait. cant put them in until around then anyways. plus she has a smallish box wrapped up but i have no idea what it could be. said its for the car and that it can be used inside or outside the car but that its not light paint and weighs a good 3-5lbs.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

RF T500-1bdCP. PVC = 821x1@1-ohm.

20121222_083847.jpg

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Posted

67045_4663729042931_966852406_n.jpg

(The guitar and the OD pedal)

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Posted

I got 4 PS3's and a Mac Pro Tower.

IMG_1095_zpsd3b3c708.jpg

(Old Car) 1995 Volkswagon Golf MK3 2.0L:

Fi SP4 18 On A DC Audio 3.5K In A PWK Box

Hertz DSK 6" Speakers, Clarion HU

3x Fullriver 120aH AGM's, 225A Alt

2012 Subaru BRZ:

Audison Prima APK 163

Bit One, Rockford Amps, Audison Sub

Posted

I got 4 PS3's and a Mac Pro Tower.

Kidding ha, I repair PlayStations only 2 of them work and the computer is an old Power Mac G5. I got a nice set of Makita Impacts drills for Christmas:

IMG_1096_zpsb52b6a72.jpg

(Old Car) 1995 Volkswagon Golf MK3 2.0L:

Fi SP4 18 On A DC Audio 3.5K In A PWK Box

Hertz DSK 6" Speakers, Clarion HU

3x Fullriver 120aH AGM's, 225A Alt

2012 Subaru BRZ:

Audison Prima APK 163

Bit One, Rockford Amps, Audison Sub

Posted

Though I didn't get any physical gifts I get to enjoy my family, I have a week off from work, we have a tree full of gifts for the wife and kids and I am relatively healthy!

For me there is no better gift then to see my family happy.

After I tally everything up I may get myself a couple of sheets of VC Baltic Birch for my build. :)

CURRENT SYSTEM:

  • Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

 
Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db
Posted

SMD dd-1

daddy yankee caloghn

clothes

money so i can have david butler build me a box=)

wont find out other stuff till i go to my grams and dads

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9328 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...