new meca rules....thoughts?

pa-pa-platypus

I don't get the Demo part. I guess depending on the show, it may work out pretty cool. The rest of the changes I like.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

there was alot of rumors floating around about what they were gonna do lol the addition of the trunk classes was probably the best move by them IMO

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

also these aren't the only change there are a few other small ones... so i would read up on the others before going to that show... there was at least a few other small changes to AS that i remember reading

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

i'll be mod1 most likely...maybe mod 2 time will tell

some of it seems good...i think dueling demos is stupid as well. popularity contest? I'll pass

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

Sounds like they pulled a jack move on the northeasts head to head concert showdown. Stuff. I think they called it street battles

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived