if you live in sierra county you can get one pretty easy. Thats because of the new CA law that you cannot Open Carry a handgun in the national forests. So in sierra county, there are a lot of gold miners that work/live in national forest country, and the sherrif is giving them out. My friends have CC permits. I live right on the nevada county side of the middle fork yuba, which is the boundary, and I cannot get one from our sherrif.....oh well, dont need no permit anyway...

This whole thing is awful. Not to mention after I had to pay the 'stamp' to keep my AR's and what not, I'd not be able to leave them to my spouse or child after I die? As of now firearms can be left no problem, and NFA items, if in a properly set up trust can also be granted to someone as well...

This is all a big crock of shit , that is nothing more than a ploy to disarm the american public, tax us in any way possible, and perhaps set us up for something much worse down the road. A bunch of unarmed people are much easier to control than a group of armed ones, right?

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Agreed. Some tricky bs is brewing and coming

I just hope the people can see it and stand up when it finally arrives

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

This whole thing is awful. Not to mention after I had to pay the 'stamp' to keep my AR's and what not, I'd not be able to leave them to my spouse or child after I die? As of now firearms can be left no problem, and NFA items, if in a properly set up trust can also be granted to someone as well...

This is all a big crock of shit , that is nothing more than a ploy to disarm the american public, tax us in any way possible, and perhaps set us up for something much worse down the road. A bunch of unarmed people are much easier to control than a group of armed ones, right?

Yes it is bullshit hope to go the NRA and NAGR which I am a part of will stand up for our rights...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

well this is stupid cuz a percent of people would actually be stupid enough to pay for it they could kiss my ass if they think there going to sqeeze the money out of me tell them to go get all the cartels guns cuz once that happens they will be making money on the streets lol this country with its stupid ass gov, wish we still had great presidents that actually cared for a country instead of its money and that is one stupid cunt and she got a cc cleared cuz she is gov

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

This link will take you to a Congressional website where you can quickly and easily email your Senators, Congressmen and the President: http://www.congress.org/congressorg/mail/?alertid=61046526&type=ML

You may use this message to send to your Senators, Congressmen and the President:

----------------

Greetings,

Due to the recent events at Sandy Hook elementary school we now face renewed threats to our Constitutional rights. While I understand how painful the loss must be for those touched by this tragedy, blaming firearms or their owners and punishing them is not the answer to the challenges we face as a nation.

We already have laws that were violated by a man who was likely psychotic and heavily medicated. This man was stopped by the mandatory background check from purchasing firearms. He then decided to murder his mother and take her legally owned firearms to commit this tragedy.

If your true goal is to protect our children, then enact legislation that will do that. Banning firearms that are rarely used in crime (less than 1% of the time) is not going to stop such tragedies, that was proven in 1999 when the Columbine shooting took place under the 1994 ban. Do something meaningful, please. Make committing the insane easier. Put armed security guards in our schools. But do not strip us of our rights and property by passing additional anti-gun laws that have historically had no positive effect on crime in our nation or others.

Thank you.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Heres the thing with this. Feinsteins been working on this stuff for years. She thinks shes smart. She throws everything at the wall and hopes some of it sticks. That way they can say we compromised on the issue. This is going to be really ugly before its all said and done.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived