Red-navi-916 Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 What the hell is going on here BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
moh.vze.com Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 This was Genius. Lol DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 Haha good Job ! I had a good laugh ! Shit would have been epic ! Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
BobbyG2 Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 I found pictures of the two cars involved: I don't see what you guys are worried about, it'll buff out. *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
DTS909 Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 Couple of bumper stickers and good as new. VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
SLAYER1805 Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 I haven't logged on for a day, but i logged on right now just to comment on this because I was like holy crap what are the odds! But then I realized we got trolled, well played sir
2loud4uboyz Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 Didn't fine this funny at all. Sorry. Plus I don't hate on nobody. Something going to bit you ass I think. Movin on movin lol.
wcefai Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 Haha this gave me a good laugh. Same with the mirror threads
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 Well played, sir 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.