KillaCam Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 Not exactly sure what I'm doing yet. The casino is doing a lot of giveaways and I heard they'll have 50 cent drafts. Could go downtown with the beer tents and vendors to watch the ball drop. Or I'll just end up going to a good ol fashion house party. Whats everyone else doing? Post up them drunk pictures tonight! And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Nightshade Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 Where you at? I may go to the Blind Tiger in Gboro to see a band called The Mantras or go to a party. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
KillaCam Posted December 31, 2012 Author Report Posted December 31, 2012 I'm up in Michigan on vacation. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Skullz Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 Staying home playing world of warcraft and being a good boy staying out of trouble. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Dan2427 Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 Staying home playing world of warcraft and being a good boy staying out of trouble. Probably what I should do minus the world of Warcraft. No offense just not my thing. Lol. I might go up to Mankato to all the bars down town, if my sister lets me stay at her house, my probation officer told me that it's like 1 in 5 cars you see after midnight are impaired drivers. Been there done that.. On that note every one be safe tonight and happy new year!! 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
pa-pa-platypus Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 Staying home playing world of warcraft and being a good boy staying out of trouble. Staying home playing world of warcraft and being a good boy staying out of trouble. lol and idk yet got invited to a few house parties.. just gotta decide plan of attack first This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
KillaCam Posted December 31, 2012 Author Report Posted December 31, 2012 No matter what I do I'll be doing it extremely intoxicated lol And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
fox_racin4 Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 I'm up in Michigan on vacation. come on over to canada! 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
OrionStang Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 I get to work. FML SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Leo1103 Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 my usual new years ritual goes like so 1) get obliterated 2) take train to boston 3) black out 4) wake up in a random persons house 5) swear off drinking for ever 6) have a beer 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.