Jump to content

What are you doing for New Years?


Recommended Posts

Posted

i like waking in bed at home the next day.

Until you've been in a few new years scuffles with drunks and guns you'll get a better appreciation for staying at home.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

my usual new years ritual goes like so

1) get obliterated

2) take train to boston

3) black out

4) wake up in a random persons house

5) swear off drinking for ever

6) have a beer

Now that sounds like a good time haha

I'm up in Michigan on vacation.

come on over to canada!

Didn't bring my passport, always wanted to go over there before I was 21.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

Me, the wife, and dog, are not doing anything for this one.

We are gonna sit, have many a drink by the fire.

We dont feel like a party on this one.

Those that do!!, please be safe on them roads. Its amature night out there, let alone the cops.

Please please all, be safe, and have a great time.

Merry holidays.......

Posted

to many cops out already over here setting up road blocks and all already

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

i like waking in bed at home the next day.

Until you've been in a few new years scuffles with drunks and guns you'll get a better appreciation for staying at home.

I have worked armed security for a little over 5 yrs. I have worked some bar/nightclub places on New years. I have been in some scuffles but I was one of the ones breaking them up and arresting intoxicated jackasses lol

This year I am working for the gov't so I am working right now until Midnight. Terrorism never takes a break ;)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Nothing special.. Just drinking. Im just mixing shit lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4591 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...