Jump to content

NEXT GEN- Xbox720/Ps4 rumors, and confirmed info


Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't care to really have the latest and greatest and pay a shit ton for it, so I'll likely stick with ps3 until the debut prices drop, as I'm sure a lot of people will. I imagine any online gaming with ps4 games will be minimal for several weeks/months but who knows.

Posted

I don't care to really have the latest and greatest and pay a shit ton for it, so I'll likely stick with ps3 until the debut prices drop, as I'm sure a lot of people will. I imagine any online gaming with ps4 games will be minimal for several weeks/months but who knows.

Yeah dude,.. especailly if there is no software (games) for it !!... lol....

They better get releasing those as well !!....

Posted

this is one thing im an early adopter on

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

heard that best buy has xbox's on sale for $99. dont know all the details but could be a sign pointing in the direction of the new xbox realese.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Posted

heard that best buy has xbox's on sale for $99. dont know all the details but could be a sign pointing in the direction of the new xbox realese.

Totally... out with the old, in with the new........

I was going to buy a controller, and scratched it. Im gonna try and nurse this one till launch. IF its gonna just be a year or so....

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm probably wrong here but I'm thinking... they won't fully unveil it at that date. I'm thinking they'll let some specs out and that's about it. Confirm and bust the speculation around some if not most of the myths.

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

PS4 announced this month?

Makes me wonder if GTA is a next gen game...

GTA has already been confirm that its goning to be release on sept 17 2013.

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

Posted

I know, just a though since it got delayed quite a few months. I sure as hell wouldn't mind a next gen GTA out of the gates. Make up for only having one in 6 years so far. Curious as to what the announcement will be. Knowing Sony it could be just a game they want to hype up. Hoping for something better though.

2013 F150 Crew Cab



Old Build Log



Feedback



2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 971 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...