Ate A dried ghost pepper

how does the ghost pepper compare to habanero peppers? a local resturant named habanero makes its own salsa out of the habanero and man that shit is hot (sometimes)

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

My dad grows jalapeno peppers at our house and this past year we had a ton we didn't use. So my sister and I took them to school and dared kids to eat them. One of the most funny things that I have ever seen. A kid ate a whole one and then tried to drink water to fix it, which ended up making it worse. Everyone was saying that they were hotter than regular jalapeno peppers. So I'm not sure if having a bunch of plants next to each other made them a lot hotter. I know the roots of the pepper plant can make other plants around it hot.

What is the order of peppers anyways?

Ghost>habanero>jalapeno?

yeah if you grow them by other things like bell peppers etc the bell peppers get hotter.. my friends grandparents grew the habenero peppers by their bell peppers and he said they where hotter then normal

bell peppers are hot? ta loco

bell peppers being hot

:rofl:

lol i know they are not hot but he said they took on some hotness from the habeneros that where grown next to them

so is the ghost pepper hot sauce hotter or milder than the pepper itself?

depends on growing conditions and if the hot-sauce is concentrated or not i would assume

I bought some of that concentrated ghost pepper hot sauce and it almost makes you want to kill yourself. Lol :runlaugh: But as far as it being hotter than the pepper, imo once you start getting into peppers and sauces that hot, it doesn't matter its just really really really hot. Lol

Archived