WadeTustian Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 well i did my first oil change on my car, made a mess of the street and got oil everywhere but cleaned most of it up, definetly just going to pay the 10$ next unless its summer and warmer out lol oh and it took a while to get my car up on the ramps 2007 Mazda 3 Sedan Pioneer 80-prsB2 Zero.7 2 15s 4inch coil psi recones temp til my subs are reconedFocal P165-v15Audison voce quattro fully activeOnly gonna get louder 146.1 at 38hz 138.x at 24hzBuild log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191444-mazda-3-sedan-sql-build-audisonfocalb2aa/
BeatBox Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 i always just jacked up the front and push the ramps underneath my integra yeah when its cold i just take it to get done fck changing oil when its under 32 degrees
Tarball Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 what sux about those $10 oil changes is they use crap oil and crap filters. I definately prefer to do it my self and use a good synth blend with a qquality filter. That and I know I always put the plug back in. CURRENT SYSTEM: Alternator: Stock alt on mids/highs Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v Batteries: (2) XS D1400s Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks Headunit: 80-PRS Sub Amp: DC 5.0k Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal. Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4 Active Components: Mids RE XXX 6.5c Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar) Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab. Build Log If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db
HunterJohnson Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 After about the 4th time you'll be doing your oil changes in under 15 minutes Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
KMS Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 I like to change my own oil. I like to use the correct filter and oil. Full synthetic and OEM filters. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
Sonic Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 After about the 4th time you'll be doing your oil changes in under 15 minutes Haha, this true, keep doing it mann.
JEMT8 Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 Careful with $10 oil changes because they may not even change the oil or filter (a place in my area puts used oil back in the engine) no bueno. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Lbox88 Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 Screw changing oil in the cold! I take mine to a dealership, $35 gets me an oil change with recommended oil, OEM filter, all other fluids topped off, x-point inspection, and tire rotation. UBL | Build Log
noe619 Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 better to do it yourself, yeah some of the shops do not change the filters, just drain and fill
OrzechNJ Posted January 2, 2013 Report Posted January 2, 2013 I used to go to Jiffy Lube and change my oil there for $35.. I was afraid to do it myself since I dont know too much about car and engine lol. Now I do it myself and spend even a lil bit more but I get Mobil One synthetic oil and good filter.. + I dont have to listen that guy who was telling me that I need to change my transmission since I have over 150k made lol sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.