i bet luke was all cool until cj said your shit is voided now.

the mistake is bearing down on him.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

LOLOLOLOLOL i used up all my likes right away :(

yeah i would have made a whole different bracket rather than drill ONE hole

i think it has been stated enough though lmfao

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Taking it to a welding shop probably would be worse than the hole. There is a lot of heat applied and you have a chance at ruining the board and warping the metal. Then you would have bare a bare weld on the side because the rest of the amp is anodized. Now if you had the welding shop fab a clamp to hold the amp that would've been the best way.

Either way if he ever sells the amp someone will get a lot of power for cheap.

Taking it to a welding shop probably would be worse than the hole. There is a lot of heat applied and you have a chance at ruining the board and warping the metal. Then you would have bare a bare weld on the side because the rest of the amp is anodized. Now if you had the welding shop fab a clamp to hold the amp that would've been the best way.

Either way if he ever sells the amp someone will get a lot of power for cheap.

you can clearly see in the video that these mounting plates simply bolt to the ends of the amp.....he could have easily unbolted it and taking just the plate to a shop leaving the amp behind...and any good welder shouldn't have to apply enough heat to warp the metal.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

The OP hasn't revisited this thread since posting the video. It was posted for ONE intended purpose: to cause utter pandemonium.

MISSION=SUCCESS

Did it for the monetizable views from YouTube.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived