So- how you like your 2013 Federal Tax Increase??

Look at your checks guys. Enjoy.

I must be a millionaire- because my Federal tax just went to the Moon. What a party.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Lets just say the increase makes me wanna cry, I was wondering when that 2yr vacation was gonna end.

Cant speak for peoples income, but most should be seeing a 40 to 50 buck change per check correct? He called our HR and they said that should be about right. Will see in my next check. Assuming those that make a 100K or over should see a larger change.

I will tell you- I am lower middle class. As a percentage of my income? About 4.5% That is MORE than what I put into my 401k.

Gone. My money. GONE.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Yup... this Change and Hope shit is fantastic aint it? I have a feeling this is just the begining. I wonder if all those Obama nut huggers stopped for a second and considered that "change" is a pretty vague statement, especially not knowing if said change is for the good or not.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

we got the worst here in Cali. our state taxes have gone up too plus sales tax went up .25%. they say us voter voted for that tax.. maybe they should tax those who voted yes. i sure ass hell didnt vote for any tax increase

Archived