Thank you blazer... I couldnt get it to cooperate...

Look at the URL closely.

See the "https"? Remove the "s" and it will work.

I'm still trying to watch the video.

Doesn't seem like an official video. They usually have that elaborate intro, IIRC.

Ignore that, I derped

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

That vid is indeed from Anon. What some of you guys are missing is that Anon is in no way a "structured" organization. It is a collective of like minded individuals that sometimes act as a whole, sometimes as small groups, and sometimes completely alone. Anon has a very loose open structuring, with helps their cause, there are thousands of "members" of Anon, all spread all over the country and world, with no real "food Chain", no real structure, it also makes it very hard for anyone to track them down and hold them responsible for their actions. I for one am a staunch supporter of Anon, as their intent is to bring the power back to where it belongs, to the people, not the Federal Government.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I know Anon doesn't have structure. Honestly I didn't even think about it when I said that, partly because of some distractions around me at the moment (if you were right here, you would understand).

I've been an Anon supporter as well. Heck, I used to participate in the Habbo raids (although I never used the avatar design they did).

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

I too am one that doesn't always agree with Anon, but this group of Anons I agree with.

I found a video of an black woman who is in favor of the second amendment! Only reason why I found that she was black was significant, was because 95% of blacks voted for Obama, who is in favor of more gun control.

Oh, and btw Lt.Smoke, to post a video make sure you copy the URL in the Share tab of the video. All you need to post is that URL and the forum will automatically place the video in a player.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

grate vids...

we really need to get the word out.. i was talking to a coworker and he is brainwashed by the media.. he thinks guns are bad and its what causes crime

grate vids...

we really need to get the word out.. i was talking to a coworker and he is brainwashed by the media.. he thinks guns are bad and its what causes crime

people like you coworker would only become a target if the wrong person knew he was anti gun. a robber or just some crazy person would have a feild day knowing info like that. gun were made to fight for freedom and protect our freedoms. the perks we get from them such as easier hunting is just that a perk and not the reason we have them. i completely agree with the women in the second vid. if we loose our gun rights it leaves us unprotected from our goverment becoming a tyrant

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I'm constantly amused by people who dont understand how anon works, or who think something is anon and something else is not.

Reality check: everyone is anon. How you use that is up to you...

That aside, video was ok. If the person who made it says they are anon, then i'm fine with them saying they are.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

I too am one that doesn't always agree with Anon, but this group of Anons I agree with.

I found a video of an black woman who is in favor of the second amendment! Only reason why I found that she was black was significant, was because 95% of blacks voted for Obama, who is in favor of more gun control.

Oh, and btw Lt.Smoke, to post a video make sure you copy the URL in the Share tab of the video. All you need to post is that URL and the forum will automatically place the video in a player.

Not to start on a race thing, but research/ polls showed that of that 95 percent that voted for Obama, most of those voters, did not even have a clue as to Obamas stance on many of the issues at hand. Many of those voters admitted to voting solely on Obama because of color. There have also been a fair numbers of videos on youtube, where "reporters" or whatever youd like to call them, switched around Obama and Romneys views, and those voters still said they'd vote for Obama, again showing and proving the lack of knowledge of many people, that claimed to support "the better choice". Ignorance truly is bliss, huh?

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I don't know much about anon but i pretty much agree with everything in this video, mainly the part where they talk about if they take our guns away, the unlawful people will still have there guns, while the law abiding citizens are left defenseless.

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

Archived