Sundown Audio

need help on 10ks!~

markbuhler007

Im looking to buy my next amp and am looking at the 10k rms at 1 ohm ball park must be .5 ohm daily stable weather warrantied or not... you know how it is. Looking for verry efficient amps as well so far ive found ns-1, b2 m1s, dc 12k and i cant really find any others looking for FACTUAL oppinions and more options this is very likely going to be one of my longer lasting setups so im trying to get as many options as possible.

Do you have the electrical to support 10k at .5?

I'm always concerned when someone asks the simple questions when talking about such a big amp.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Do you have the electrical to support 10k at .5?

shhhhh....if not it makes for a hilariously sad video

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

5 c and d 150ah high discharge and 1 kinetik hc2000 starter 4 runs ofc 1/0 all the way back 260 mechman 2 custom psi 15s should have plenty... it would be turned to about half daily full for comp. I ask mainly due to the efficiency i want people oppionions on the efficiency... also it never hurts to get other peoples oppions

what are we looking at as far as efficiency on those and also i am looking at over seas companies as well which is why ive been very seriously looking at the b2 m1s... looks like a solid contender also the amp MUST NOT PROTECT at voltages up to 15.8...

Just so you know, I have dual 350s charging a D3100 and four XS XP2500 with four runs of 0 gauge positive and four of negative, powering an AQ20 and I still drop after a couple songs

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Anything by Stetsom :roflmao:

No but seriously: pretty much all the big boy amps are .5 stable if you have the electrical. But we are all a bit cautious when someone comes on here asking something like that because it's something that is pretty basic if you've been in the game for any time. We just don't want to see you blow up your hard earned money

LOL @ 10k AND .5 ohm. if others are doing it, it must be the way to go ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived