for us free people what is that alan?

Lol @ free people

yeah yeah, don't remind me lol....... that feinstein bitch is driving us into the ground...............

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

The 14% figure on pop culture/violent video games is quite frankly disturbing, but can be lumped into familial culture (decline in family values - 38%) technically..

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

The U.S. Senate is set to act on anti-gun legislation as early as this week. These proposals are the latest attempt by anti-gun Senators to erode our Second Amendment rights by making it illegal for law-abiding gun owners to transfer firearms without the federal government’s approval; and by banning commonly owned semi-automatic rifles and magazines, to name a few. Unfortunately, none of these proposals address the critical issues of fixing our broken mental health system; securing our schools; or prosecuting violent criminals.

However, there is a proposal worthy of gun owners' support. Senators Lindsey Graham (R-SC) and Mark Begich (D-AK) have introduced S. 480, the "NICS Reporting Improvement Act of 2013", which will provide accurate definitions of persons who pose serious threats to themselves or others and therefore should be prohibited from purchasing or possessing firearms, while protecting the rights of those who should not be included in NICS. Further, this legislation will protect the rights of America's veterans, by no longer allowing their Second Amendment freedoms to be denied based on an administrative finding that a person requires appointment of a representative to mange his financial affairs.

The NRA fully supports Senators Graham and Begich's important legislation.

Today (April 11), by a vote of 68-31, the U.S. Senate voted to move forward with debate and votes on a variety of gun control proposals.

The underlying bill that will be considered by the Senate is S. 649, the so-called “Safe Communities, Safe Schools Act of 2013”. This bill would criminalize the private transfer of firearms by law-abiding citizens, requiring friends, neighbors and many family members to get government permission to exercise a fundamental right or face prosecution. It is expected that a number of amendments will be offered to S. 649, including a ban on commonly and lawfully-owned firearms and magazines and language to criminalize the private transfer of firearms through an expansion of background checks. This includes the misguided “compromise” proposal drafted by Senators Joe Manchin (D-WV), Pat Toomey (R-PA) and Chuck Schumer (D-NY).

NRA’s position on these proposals is unmistakably clear—we are unequivocally opposed to S. 649, the amendments mentioned above, and any other anti-gun amendments. As we have noted previously, expanding background checks at gun shows or elsewhere will not reduce violent crime or keep our kids safe in their schools. Given the importance of these issues, votes on all anti-gun amendments or proposals will be considered in NRA’s future candidate evaluations.

If the Senate is truly concerned about enhancing safety, rather than political grandstanding, it will replace the current provisions of S. 649 with language that is properly focused on addressing mental health inadequacies; prosecuting violent criminals; and keeping our kids safe in their schools.

The next round of votes on these measures are likely to occur on Tuesday, April 16.

The most important thing NRA members and Second Amendment supporters can do right now is to call, email, write and fax their U.S. Senators, urging them to oppose S. 649 and all anti-gun amendments to that bill, and to encourage your family, friends and fellow firearm owners to do the same. To identify and contact your legislators in Washington, D.C., you can use the "Write Your Reps" feature at www.NRAILA.org, or you can reach your member of Congress by phone at 202-224-3121.

Well the bill is going up for a vote. no filibuster. Good thing those repubs rolled over on us. I hope they know something we dont.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

NRA is dropping prices and giving away a knife if you sign up for the next 3 or 5 years.

Please sign NRA's Petition today. Your rights depend on it.

President Obama and anti-gun ringleaders in Congress and the national media are waging all-out war on our gun rights.

They're fighting to BAN tens of millions of commonly owned firearms... fighting to REGISTER and LICENSE gun owners... fighting to create a FEDERAL REGISTRY of ammo buyers... and fighting to DESTROY your right to defend yourself, your home and your loved ones.

That's why I'm asking you to take two critical steps to save your freedom.

STEP #1 - Please click here and add your name to NRA's National Petition to Protect Our Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

Your petition—and the petitions from millions of your fellow NRA members—is a show of strength in the battle over freedom's future.

If freedom is to survive, NRA must be able to point to these petitions and tell your elected representatives that we are fighting back against the media's lies... educating America about responsible gun ownership... and mobilizing tens of millions of gun owners to defeat gun control legislation!

STEP #2 - Extend your NRA membership for one, three, or even five years today.

I need you to send President Barack Obama a message that you're in this fight for the long haul - and that NRA members intend to win.

And because I believe your commitment is critical to winning this fight, I'll give you another full year of NRA membership for just $30 (normally $35).

But again, I'm counting on your full commitment throughout President Obama's second term in office.

So if you accept my special invitation today, I'll extend your membership for three years for only $75 (normally $85). Better yet, you can extend your membership for five years for ONLY $100 (normally $125)!

Plus, if you act today and extend your membership for three years or more, I'll send you a FREE Gift - NRA's rugged Rosewood Handle Pocketknife!

Can I count on you to take this next critical step to save your freedom? If your answer is YES - and I hope it is - then please click here and add your name to our petition today.

Thanks for your support. Thanks for letting me hear from you right away.

Yours in Freedom,

Wayne

Wayne LaPierre
Executive Vice President
National Rifle Association

National Rifle Association * 11250 Waples Mill Road * Fairfax, VA 22030
Please do not reply to this email. If you no longer want to receive future Wayne LaPierre notifications, please click here, and you will be removed immediately! Thank you!

I am still getting responses from the mass emails and letters I've sent out, figured I'd share this one from the MI Attorney General.

April 19, 2013

Thank you for contacting me regarding various proposals concerning the ownership of firearms being discussed at both the state and federal levels. I appreciate hearing from you.

My wife and I are the parents of two children and the safety of our children and the safety of Michigan citizens are certainly important to us. My son and I enjoy hunting and we have a great respect for firearm use and safety. So, I have a keen appreciation for the safety of our children and the right to bear arms for security, self-defense, sporting, hunting and collection.

As Attorney General, I have taken a leadership role in protecting the Second Amendment. From filing briefs in various courts supporting the rights of gun owners to negotiating compacts with 39 states to allow our concealed pistol licensees to carry their pistols in those states, my position has been firmly on the side of law-abiding gun owners.

At the state level, most of the serious proposals are aimed at clarifying state law and facilitating our ability to own and use firearms. I will work closely with Governor Snyder and the Legislature to review thoroughly any legislation concerning firearms.

Again, thank you for sharing your opinions with me.

Sincerely,

Bill Schuette
Attorney General

Archived