What ever happened to customer service @ subwoofer companies? Fi, DC, Crossfire

Sundown is far behind on emails, check their facebook. They've stated they will get around to them. Jacob's at CES too.

^^Yup they are. Just like everyone, I'm still waiting on my order to be shipped as well.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

Should add Sundown to the title of this.

Dre; I emailed Debbie and Jacob multiple times over a 2 week span, never got a reply.

Ken I wouldn't reply you either :peepwall: J/K I have never had an issue getting in touch with at the very least with Debbie.

Ordered sa 8 v1.5s from yar sale on caco 13 days ago. No response to receiving my money so I sent an email 6 days ago. No response. now 5 emails. 7 message in caco and the proof that sundown was active every day I sent a message to them. No response, no woofers. How's that cs?

Rusty answers every time I call. Send him a message on fbook and he will call you by th end of the day

You have ranted about this multiple times and I get it you sent money you want your woofers. The easiest way I have suggested to everyone else is to email [email protected] she is the only one in the office and usually responds the quickest if not call her she is in the office because I spoke to her last week about some e10's I ordered.

Should add Sundown to the title of this.

Dre; I emailed Debbie and Jacob multiple times over a 2 week span, never got a reply.

x2 sent debbie a few and i rant because cs sucks

I can understand you having issues but commenting and mentioning it when it honestly doesn't apply is a little much I have seen you mention it a few times in different places. I understand the issue but how many times are you going to mention it? We get it they suck right now, they are behind on their emails. Call the office and speak with Debbie :shrug:

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

His fb said he's gone but the most luck I had with dealign with sundown was through email or threads on here...they gave me good CS just over a single SA-12.. my personal experience. Fi was pretty quick with me too. It's CES right now so that is a huge thing but you think they would leave someone at the shop or bring in a friend/family member to handle the business for a few days. My stepmom owns a bottling plant (jones soda/DR.Browns/Glass bottle stuff) when we are on vacation or something there is someone else who is in charge for that week or two... Coming from a family that has their business I don't see any reason for CS to die because of a trade show. JMHO

Oh really well then send me some free soda I like Jones Sodas all flavors please on the house :peepwall: Can I atleast get a discount.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

My issues were well before CES.

ANd ill end with this, if they are so far behind and business is so good, maybe its time to hire a hand or two. Not just Sundown, but all these companies.

I agree. Without seeing some bottom line figures, I can't say that it will be viable for a business to higher more staff. Not to mention the cost to get new hires up to speed.

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db