Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 Not sure if anyone else posted this, but it made me chuckle, lol for da mobiles: I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
OrionStang Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 Fucking hilarious. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 Edward and Bella had me rollin' too. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
White Lightning Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 LOL Awesome Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
BEEMDUB Posted January 16, 2013 Report Posted January 16, 2013 hahahah I was just watching this at work fuckin had me rollin
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted January 16, 2013 Author Report Posted January 16, 2013 I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
77-AUDIO Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 I want cake and I want it NOW. has to be my favorite part... PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
LT.Smoke Posted January 17, 2013 Report Posted January 17, 2013 "I found Fido... Hey guys I found Fido" LMAO Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.