Rest In Peace Jeff Lockhart a.k.a PUNKYOU007

R.I.P. to him, familiar name on the forum. That's two in just a few months from this forum. You just never know when you're gonna go.

Can I ask, was it car accident or unknown health concern? Seems like a very unexpected sudden loss

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

R.I.P. to him, familiar name on the forum. That's two in just a few months from this forum. You just never know when you're gonna go.

Can I ask, was it car accident or unknown health concern? Seems like a very unexpected sudden loss

Not a car accident... We really dont know what happened bro... He passed out at work and that was all she wrote... We will update when we get more details but that is all we know right now

*** We are having memorial Decals made for him... I am placing the order tomorrow more than likely after i get some final details... If anyone is interested in purchasing one PM me with your address and how many you'd like... They are $5 plus shipping... All the money will be sent to Jeff Lockhart's Family...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

R.I.P.

2 DC Audio lvl 4 xl 18s D .7s walled off @ 30 hz

19 cubes net 245sq in of port

Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm

Sundown 100.4

Rockford Fosgat Power Series

5.25 Dash

6.5 Kicks

8 Coaxils Doors

250 mechicman alt

1 red top under the hood

2 yellow tops in back

big 3 with 1/0 knukonceptz wire

3 runs of +/- 1/0 knukonceptz wire

IT LBS

was always a good guy and always helped me and gave me advice when i needed it, its a hard and unexpected loss on all of us of TDH, and even harder on his family, rest in peace brother

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

RIP

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived