So how do we go about impeachment? Where does it begin?

When he was elected.....

Pa is tabling a bill to make this deemed uncontitutional. we shall see if it happens. Supposedly reid has enough votes in the senate for a fillibuster vote.

What is a filibuster vote??

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Lol @ DUMB BITCH tag... Classic B6

I speak no lies. I just figured bitch was better than cunt to put in the tag.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Bobby, the Google goggles are your friend:

A filibuster is a type of parliamentary procedure where debate is extended, allowing one or more members to delay or entirely prevent a vote on a given proposal. It is sometimes referred to as talking out a bill,[1] and characterized as a form of obstruction in a legislature or other decision-making body. The English term "filibuster" derives from the Spanish filibustero, itself deriving originally from the Dutch vrijbuiter, "privateer, pirate, robber" (also the root of English "freebooter"[2]). The Spanish form entered the English language in the 1850s, as applied to military adventurers from the United States then operating in Central America and the Spanish West Indies such as William Walker.

Damn it. Ninja'd in my own backyard.....MF'er

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Fuck that old hag and ridiculous people that support her. She is living in a fantasy world. I hope she gets mugged/robbed/beaten/or some other crime commited against her where she wishes she had a gun..and the perp doesn't use one. Or I hope she finally dies and fucks off from old age... She and people like her are the problem in this coountry...worried about shit that only affects law abiding citizens,,,and not passing laws or lifting a finger to salve budget problems,overspending,and general headupyourassness(yes its a made up word)...end rant.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

You would think they would learn on waht the hell is going on in mexico on how well there gun control is working..THe ones in control is the cartels and the Govt. cant do shit about it down there..what makes you think thats not going to happen here in the united states if they try that shit

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

And on a side note, JOBS were a huge issue to many voters in the last election, pretty awesome that jobs, the creation of, or anything pretaining to jobs, wasn't even mentioned in his inauguration speech the other day. Awesome. This cat is a real fucking clown. I am running for president next election come hell or high water. ( that is if Obummer doesn't come up with scheme to put that shit off, since he apparently thinks he is a dictator now. )

N8, Lbox, bobby and a few others have already earned spots in my cabinet should I become the next POTUS. N8's position will be a new one. Supreme Overlord of ass kicking and stupidity annihilation.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

You would think they would learn on waht the hell is going on in mexico on how well there gun control is working..THe ones in control is the cartels and the Govt. cant do shit about it down there..what makes you think thats not going to happen here in the united states if they try that shit

Stupid people in Cali...liberals and their fucked up logic (family lives in Santa Monica..I speak from experience)...Morons think criminals give a shit about laws. You would think she is raped daily by an AR15 the way she attacks them and comes up with these ignorant laws.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Archived