__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 I swear subs are begging for more power !! hair was done with a high freq song, would be better with lower stuff but he got shy on the next song, damn Caprice! NOTE!: Her hair was fried down with hairspray and other crap products, so future hair tricks would be better !! Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
vetkilr01 Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 My goodness the first one was the ugliest hairtrick I have ever seen....Second one was alot better
Carbon Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 My goodness the first one was the ugliest hairtrick I have ever seen....Second one was alot better HAHAHA
That1Kid Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 Its videos like this that make me feel worthless lol. -98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace) -AVH-P3300BT -Crescendo BC5500 -4 18" DC m2 Level 3.
Born_Again Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 That first video is just weird all around. Old dude twitching, someone filling the car up with gas while you're bumping?, sweet stash dude getting hair tricked... LOL I enjoyed it.
XmaximuS Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 Cool vids... I have not yet tried a bag trick. It always seems to windy outside for me to do one.. X MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted January 26, 2013 Author Report Posted January 26, 2013 Its videos like this that make me feel worthless lol. haha why is that ?? That first video is just weird all around. Old dude twitching, someone filling the car up with gas while you're bumping?, sweet stash dude getting hair tricked... LOL I enjoyed it. My pops, he was jumping on every loud note lol.. naw he was listening to it from the outside than got a demo it was at a show. stash bro is actually Caprice ! Cool vids... I have not yet tried a bag trick. It always seems to windy outside for me to do one.. X try it out, thanks bro Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
OrionStang Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 I need to hear this. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
EdgarG0721 Posted January 26, 2013 Report Posted January 26, 2013 Is there a build log or info on this build. It's sick
Ninja_v1.0 Posted January 27, 2013 Report Posted January 27, 2013 good shit david When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.