Sundown Audio

Flatline 8.5k?

CJ18

isn't SD only really meant for burping?

I'm pretty sure trippi played music in the h2 with those amps...

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

idk

Honestly i cant lie when i talked to the buildhouse when they first sent me pics of all the boards becasue they didnt look anything like the conventional boards but that is what we asked for something totally different that no one had ever used before. ONce we recieved the 2k 3k and 5k and 7k we were very impressed and they all have exceeded there power ratings by at least 800-1500w the 5k and 7k are way under rated honestly as awell as the 8.5 there are different versions the 5k and 7k are 18v the 8.5k is only 16v our 2k is 16v and the 3k is 18v. I f you have any more questions feel free to ask . As far as the inputs on the amplifers not have 3 is a efficincy thing as far as wht i have been told these amps are suppose to be the most efficient amplifiers that this buildhouse has ever made and with the technology that is being used they say that 3 inputs isnt needed . I am not a amp designer by any means but they all make the power that they are rated and some and its some of the cleanest power that will be available in the US.

well i dont see it making 8.5k either. kranny explain cuz im lost. the board on the dc 7.5k looks more built for that kinda of power, while the flatline 8.5k looks like an empty hallway.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Flatline makes great amps, their 2k does something like 2.7k dropping to 12v, ask Reelfish on here.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

i already pointed this out.

I know you said something in Trippi's build log, havent seen anything posted outside of there. I didnt want to clutter up his build log with this. I just want to know what this "new" technology is.

Why so dc can do what they do best?.......

sits back and waits for people to get butthurt.

This has absolutely nothing to do with DC. I am simply using the DC 7.5k for a comparison. If you have something of use to add, please do. If not, please keep your comments to yourself.

So these are 16+ V amps. Maybe that's how they can put out that power? What do they do at 12 v

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived