Jump to content

GMC TERRAIN Passanger Door Complete


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been tempted to take a weekend trip and check the facility out down there. Let's hope the GMC isn't a rattle monster :/

second skin its in tucson?

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

Posted

When he drives to my side of town to do a demo, I'll report back on how it sounds :rockwoot:

Posted

When he drives to my side of town to do a demo, I'll report back on how it sounds :rockwoot:

I'll know what it sounds like first, he's like 15 minutes from my house.

And yes, SecondSkin is in Tucson. I had contacted Jon and he told me whenever I wanted, just call them up and (don't quote me on this name, its been awhile) Ken would give me a little tour through the place. I haven't taken the time to do it, but cool thing is, you can buy their stuff AT the place they make it, how fucking cool is that?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Most weird thing about this entire build is you look and sound nothing like what I envisioned from reading your posts

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2883 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...