4 cyl turbo car options

SRT4s are Neons...which means you'd fare better with a shopping cart in an accident.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Don't mind me some suby love.

Someone help me here.

Subaru wrx, sti model?? I like those. I think thats it?

And I understand they have a bit of

pep. And can be built up.

This is not my authority lol, if you can tell. But I like the way they look, and sound.

1g, 2g GSX eclipse.. Find one under 7g and the rest you can have for mods, maintence. DSM

GSX is a hatchback,2.0 liter, with 12 pounds of boost. Which with a 1g BOV can w turned up to 16 pounds stock. I currently have cams in mine, air filter, 3 inch exhaust 0-60 in 5.8

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Saab 9-3 Aero Turbo... There is one with 130k miles here, 06 with all maintenance records for $7k. Volvo turbo cars, can't beat the reliability of a Volvo. Focus SVT's if you can find them. Galant VR4, hella cool sleeper cars. For $17k you could even get a Buick T-Type with a turbo 3.8 v6, get a small motor and tranny build out of that.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Could also look into the Genesis Coupe. They have the v6 with 300hp or the turbo 4 cyl. with I think 240hp(?) and are pretty nice. I wouldn't go with an srt4 since they're not known for handling a lot of upgrades very well, and be careful which year Subaru you get, I've heard several complaints about them but I don't know first hand. Any reason it has to be a turbo 4cyl?

1984-1986 Ford Mustang SVO...... These cars were way before there time. 2.3l 4cyl turbo intercooled ( yes there were some turbos that were not intercooled). I believe these were the only Fox body mustangs that came with ..... 5 lug, konis, 3:73 gears, 4 wheel disc brake. My boy has one that he doenst drive anymore. I've been trying to get him to finish it, but he's been bullshittin a lot

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

1984-1986 Ford Mustang SVO...... These cars were way before there time. 2.3l 4cyl turbo intercooled ( yes there were some turbos that were not intercooled). I believe these were the only Fox body mustangs that came with ..... 5 lug, konis, 3:73 gears, 4 wheel disc brake. My boy has one that he doenst drive anymore. I've been trying to get him to finish it, but he's been bullshittin a lot

Pick it up if you can. Those cars are hella hard to find. There is some talks of a turbo 4 in a newer mustang, so there may be a SVO-Ecoboost car pretty soon.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived