Back to the Royal Purple. It's sexy purple and all, but it gets hard for me to tell when my oil is getting dark (not that I don't change it every God damn month because I'm weird) but as was said earlier, Mobil 1 Full Synth is thee secks. And Amsoil in the tranny.

I am also crazy about changing my oil. I worked at an oil change shop when I was younger and saw some crazy things from oil not being changed on time.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Back to the Royal Purple. It's sexy purple and all, but it gets hard for me to tell when my oil is getting dark (not that I don't change it every God damn month because I'm weird) but as was said earlier, Mobil 1 Full Synth is thee secks. And Amsoil in the tranny.

I hope you don't run synthetic and change every month... lol

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Royal purple is only purple till it reaches full operating temp then its gold so it's easier to tell when the oil is dark. However, it should be dark. It's job is to suspend carbon. If your oil stays light colored, its not doing its job. Even in a brand new vehicle. Diesel oil is pitch black literally a few hundred miles after an oil change, doesnt mean its not working. I send a sample of oil out every 4k on my wifes Titan. im at 19k on this oil change now and my latest report said im about 36% of the oil life and to change it at 24k. Thats with heavy towing and trips to the track. I've been running Amsoil in my titan since day 1 and mobil1 in my jeep since 200k

19k on one oil change? thats crazy lol.....i change oil every 3000 if using conventional oil....every 6k if using synthetic. synthetic is all i ever run in my subaru and it starts to get dark around 3k and black @ 6k

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

I was just told tonight at work that it dries out your vacuum line bad, is this true?

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

Yes I send my oil out every 4-6k for analysis to set up a trend. No point in changing perfectly good oil at 6k miles if it is in damn near the same shape it was at 0.

absolutely. Oil companies and car companies got together on the 3k thing. Shit, I have a Toyota pickup with 200,000+ miles and I change about every 10k or so. No issues at all.

An I seafoam all my cars every so often. Even my 51...

• 3 months later...

seafoam is fun on an engine that hasn't had it done in a while.....smoke show lol

Yeah first time for me was around 85xxx miles. Literaly so much smoke I couldn't see my neighbors front yard for a minute. and it smells lol. Plus if you drive it immediately or do it in a parking lot the looks on peoples faces is priceless.

hahaha, next time i go to the echeck place i am going to fill it up in the line and drive up there like i hope my cars gonna make it sir. lol and have them blown away at the perfect numbers on the sheet after the test.

IMP Seafoam is Great! I bought a 01 GSXR last year with 4k Miles on it. Some guy had it sitting around for a few years (the main fuse was blown and he didn't know why it would not run). I Did a oil change, air filter, new plugs and ran seafoam through a tank of gas... She ran like new! Than I sold it :-(

www.c2audio.com

Car Stereo LLC

5462 Mahoning Ave.

Youngstown, OH 44515

330-953-0331

Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5 est

Yes I send my oil out every 4-6k for analysis to set up a trend. No point in changing perfectly good oil at 6k miles if it is in damn near the same shape it was at 0.

to who? i have never heard of anyone doing that.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Archived