XS Power

Batts for a 10,000 rms system

Cleansierra i repect u from other threads u seem smart about all of this and i have been reading on here for close to a year now the speakers are covered the set up was designed by dd and me dd has the speakers and amps covered the electrical is the only thing i wasnt sure about so i thought i would get on here and ask yes i am a kid im 18 and really love car audio ya i know yall dont like me very much cuz the semi batts thing but for right now i only have a hu and one 2000 watt amp when i get all dd amps i will have all xs power batts the mechman alts and everything the turning the truck off and playin is in my town we set at walmart and listen to music do burn outs and stuff like that for hrs on weekends in the end i am still a kid im tryin to learn wats best an right to do most of yall just say bullshit and call me a lier (slamminbeats quit now if u stick to ur word you pist me off before i repected and liked u) so i will say retarded things get lots wrong but we are human if u look everyone that says positive things i thank or try to at lest if i didnt sorry thank u now im sure u were at my stage one time or another and my final word i will make more threads askin more questions if u dont like wat i ask or nothing positive to say dont post

Sorry that my attitude was shitty, you seem like a nice kid. Im glad you did some research before posting. I still thinkyou are going overkill on your sound stage but it IS you're sound stage. Good luck and please post pictures when you start building.

I know this kid, he lives abut 20 minutes from me, and he is a great kid with a big heart. He has alot to learn in the car audio world, and I agree, he should sit back and read a little and just learn before posting. BUT, don't hold this thread against him. We've all made stupid posts at one point or another and like a said, he's a great guy with a big heart, who doesn't mind helping people out.

*Rebuid in progress*

LrzV2Vk.jpg

VbjgkeI.jpg

Cleansierra i repect u from other threads u seem smart about all of this and i have been reading on here for close to a year now the speakers are covered the set up was designed by dd and me dd has the speakers and amps covered the electrical is the only thing i wasnt sure about so i thought i would get on here and ask yes i am a kid im 18 and really love car audio ya i know yall dont like me very much cuz the semi batts thing but for right now i only have a hu and one 2000 watt amp when i get all dd amps i will have all xs power batts the mechman alts and everything the turning the truck off and playin is in my town we set at walmart and listen to music do burn outs and stuff like that for hrs on weekends in the end i am still a kid im tryin to learn wats best an right to do most of yall just say bullshit and call me a lier (slamminbeats quit now if u stick to ur word you pist me off before i repected and liked u) so i will say retarded things get lots wrong but we are human if u look everyone that says positive things i thank or try to at lest if i didnt sorry thank u now im sure u were at my stage one time or another and my final word i will make more threads askin more questions if u dont like wat i ask or nothing positive to say dont post

worlds longest sentence

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

this thread is killing me to read with all the bad grammar and run on sentences. im not here to hate on you. You definitely sound like you need to learn a lot.

first off lets total this system.

all prices are guesses based on quantity of purchase. all are new items from DD which it sounds like your getting since your best buds with kevin.

4 DD Zs 2800+ each = 11000 minimum plus shipping ahah

4 DD m4a 1800 each maybe = 7200

4 DD amps to run all mids = 2000+

22 D3100 = 7500

10 DD VO mids = 600

2 midbass DD = 240

2 8s VO = 160

10 tweets = 400 if you get DD T2

1000 in wiring prolly and all accessories.

1600 in alts.

TOTAL : 31700 + shipping and miscellaneous expenses. if your 18 and you can afford to drop that kind of money regardless if its within the next 3 years, i would be very impressed. so now that that total number is out there. lets be real.

dont come in here as a noob with 0 posts telling everyone how you have done your research and oh i respect you, i dont respect you. you dont know. if you have been stalking this forum for a year you would have shown up more. people would have seen your name before. you would have been showing off your DD woofers and your apparent 148 you did. you wouldnt have hid that.

from another DD guy to you, yea its nice to dream. but in the end no matter how good of friends you are with the guys at DD, or how they are designing your system specifically for your vechicle, they are a business and are looking to make $$$. like they would love you to drop 20k on their business sure they are gunna help you. but coming from another DD user in school who knows the guys at DD well. I can tell you, you are dreaming.

have you ever seen 4 DD z in a wall on 4 DDm4a with 4k and 20 VO highs? any videos? any searches on the internet? no, no one. maybe an extreme vechicle I am unaware of . that is so rare.

at 18 you should be saving 32 grand. not spending it. if i had that money id move out of my parents house. sorry for this rant but this thread pissed me off. especially since you posted in xs power and then said you were going with other batss which arent even close to the same performance so all the info you obtained was invalid.

DD king huh? nice name. its cute. thats all i want to go into it with your name.

what else. if you have questions, or if you want to learn, go and ask them on here. its a great place to learn and there are a lot of guys who will help.

but dont come in telling us who you respect and who you dont. no one wants to hear that. and you will be the one that gets disrespected. once you have been on here long enough you will realize post count isnt everything. but it can lead you in the right direction to trusted members in most cases.

ill end by saying if you want to get along here. use proper grammar. and use punctuation. thats all we ask. that last reply you made pissed me off. as slammin said the longest run on sentence. arent you learning anything in school? or are you just in the metal shop all day?

ps. im here to help you as well. I have some good experience with DD over a wide range of their products. if you have questions let me know. you can even send a pm. dont take this as an insult to you. well take it for what its worth. just trying to put you in your place.

edit: my buddy aka slamminbeats on the forum did a 151 on the meter with it sitting on a table 6 feet away with his turbo/ exhaust.

Edited by Bump4life

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

Please to kill this thread?

??? in reference to me?

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

this thread is killing me to read with all the bad grammar and run on sentences. im not here to hate on you. You definitely sound like you need to learn a lot.

first off lets total this system.

all prices are guesses based on quantity of purchase. all are new items from DD which it sounds like your getting since your best buds with kevin.

you + are = your?

only mentioning this since you busted on everyone else's grammar.

:drinks:

plus this thread is now about BEER

beerme_zps9172338d.jpg

Edited by MrSkippyJ

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69