Jump to content

Sickest Corvette ever !!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wow.. I cant find the words to describe this car... I strongly believe this would classify as a supercar :D

Posted

i love it! The sensible grocery getter!

Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD

Rockford Fosgate T5001 bd-cp

2 DC level 2 12's

Focal Access Components in the front

Focal Access Coax in the rear doors

Rockford Fosgate Punch Boosted Rail 4 channel rms 4x75

XS Power D3400 under the hood

Knuconceptz Ultra Fleks Power & Ground

Posted

for the price point this car is amazing...It looks good, but personally I think they are trying to style it too much toward the Ferrari, and the recycled Camaro tail lights are killing the back of it for me...

compare the C7 and Ferrari for yourselves

1230WHEEL-articleLarge.jpg2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-004-623x262.jpg

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Posted

for the price point this car is amazing...It looks good, but personally I think they are trying to style it too much toward the Ferrari, and the recycled Camaro tail lights are killing the back of it for me...

compare the C7 and Ferrari for yourselves

1230WHEEL-articleLarge.jpg2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-004-623x262.jpg

Well, I guess one could say that....

But it would be better than saying > It looks too much like an Astro Van..... or an eff'n Aztek ;) LOL

Peace,

Fish

Posted

Cant wait till they make a c7 z06 or zr1

I hear you on that, too. I mean, as sick as this car is, being the base model, its still "only" a measley 450hp. A car like this (in 2014) should not be any less than 600hp ;)

Peace,

Fish

Posted

I love how everybody agrees that it should be lime green! :P (Not that it's a bad thing, I personally love lime green ;) )

needbasssig.gif
My Build Log

j84l.jpg

Heros get remembered, but legends never die.

Posted

for the price point this car is amazing...It looks good, but personally I think they are trying to style it too much toward the Ferrari, and the recycled Camaro tail lights are killing the back of it for me...

compare the C7 and Ferrari for yourselves

1230WHEEL-articleLarge.jpg2014-Chevrolet-Corvette-004-623x262.jpg

i would take the corvette and keep some money in my bank account

ivsmd.png

06 Trailblazer ss

2 Team shok industries tsx 18s
Phoenix Gold ''THE ONE''
2 Phoenix gold 800.4
4 crescendo mp6.
2 crescendo mp8
bass processor

Dc power 270xp

150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable
1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ah
kenwood dnx8120
BCAE1.com
YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1
build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/

Posted

looks great to me ive be waiting for a change. its good for everyone now the old model will will be cheeper

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2846 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...