wtf is going on in LA?

H ewas fired for obstruction. He is saying all his former peers turned on him. He was also discharged from the Naval Reserve, where he was a Lt, because he couldn't promote. He also blamed his Navy peers for that. He listed over 40 people, former peers and their famuilies, as targets he will be going after. The officer he killed this morning though, was random. SO, his actions aren't following the manifesto he posted on his FB page. He's just a pussy who's life fell apart, and he is blaming everybody but himself.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

H ewas fired for obstruction. He is saying all his former peers turned on him. He was also discharged from the Naval Reserve, where he was a Lt, because he couldn't promote. He also blamed his Navy peers for that. He listed over 40 people, former peers and their famuilies, as targets he will be going after. The officer he killed this morning though, was random. SO, his actions aren't following the manifesto he posted on his FB page. He's just a pussy who's life fell apart, and he is blaming everybody but himself.

He said ANY cops or their families are considered fair game. As for him killing families, thats not cool. Atleast go for the cops, Less cops less tickets.

He said ANY cops or their families are considered fair game. As for him killing families, thats not cool. Atleast go for the cops, Less cops less tickets.

Wrong.

Shit like this is going to justify a higher law enforcement budget and actually increase the amount of cops on the streets.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

This statement makes me wannA punch you in the face... Why should cops have to die for no reason? How about you follow the laws on the road and the cops who are doing THEIR JOB wouldnt hand you a ticket... Ignorant people like you are the problem with this world nowadays

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Yeah they are jumpy and nervous. I understand being scared and shit but shooting innocent people should never happen..

5479854_700b.jpg

For anybody who cares about the facts;

By the time the burning truck was found, it was out of control, and by the time Deputy's reached it, it was burned to the ground. There is very little chance of any evidence being recovered from it.

Also, that time frame means the perp is probably off the mountain, a long time ago. And probably in a vehicle, a vehicle totally unknown to police.

So, this guy is out there still, and still has his list. He seems to be afraid of close confrontations though. He snuck up on the couple in the parking garage. ANd basically did the same to the Deputy's he shot in Riverside, except in a vehicle.

Don't let the news fool you, I have first hand info. Ill continue to let you all know what I hear.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Reading his letter made me think how accurate he is with some stuff he talks about with me living in compton.

Ive seen many officers purposely kick and punch many my friends for not being able to find anything in their car or pockets, and it always made my blood boil that even in one instance where we had picture evidence, nothing was done by them because its true, "who you going to believe a cop or a ghetto ass kid."

My friends face was so busted and we had to look at it for like a month so the reminder was always there.

They had him laying on the floor while another cop would come in and kick him with their black boots straight in the face.

Not saying what he is doing is completely right, but if its some dirty cops like you see everywhere in the hood and i do mean everywhere, i would think about what i have experienced.

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

For anybody who cares about the facts;

By the time the burning truck was found, it was out of control, and by the time Deputy's reached it, it was burned to the ground. There is very little chance of any evidence being recovered from it.

Also, that time frame means the perp is probably off the mountain, a long time ago. And probably in a vehicle, a vehicle totally unknown to police.

So, this guy is out there still, and still has his list. He seems to be afraid of close confrontations though. He snuck up on the couple in the parking garage. ANd basically did the same to the Deputy's he shot in Riverside, except in a vehicle.

Don't let the news fool you, I have first hand info. Ill continue to let you all know what I hear.

Thanks ken keep us updated. This shit is nuts, and this guy really seems to know what he is doing.

Scion tC SQ Build
iPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily driven
Ford Explorer C Pillar Wall Build

Just a cheap car to destroy with bass :D

Yup I see that shit here all the time in Lynwood, Racist ass cops here as well, Even though they are the same race they feel superior or the need to fit in. Get harrassed by the cops a lot but we are just young punks to them. Haha, Heard various gunshots today, But I doubt they were related to this.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

People of every stripe are straight going off their rocker.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived