wtf is going on in LA?

its not new colin. it just now fits the agenda so you hear about it. bitches be crazy all the time.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

H ewas fired for obstruction. He is saying all his former peers turned on him. He was also discharged from the Naval Reserve, where he was a Lt, because he couldn't promote. He also blamed his Navy peers for that. He listed over 40 people, former peers and their famuilies, as targets he will be going after. The officer he killed this morning though, was random. SO, his actions aren't following the manifesto he posted on his FB page. He's just a pussy who's life fell apart, and he is blaming everybody but himself.

He said ANY cops or their families are considered fair game. As for him killing families, thats not cool. Atleast go for the cops, Less cops less tickets.

I can tell you that with your attitude I bet you don't get off with a warning usually? Alot of family and friends are LEO's...they don't hand out tickets like candy you were either breaking a law recklessly (speeding 20 over as an example) or you were a idiotic smartass when you did get pulled over for a minor infraction so they stuck it to you. You're a fool if you think the cop (especially city not CHP) gives a shit about a 5mph over ticket or tinted windows..they use it as a reason to stop you and see if theres something else going on. My gf dad put away a convicted felon violating his parole and carrying a loaded AK in the back seat of his car...next to his daughter. All because he had TINTED windows on his car.

So you sir a douche bag...i don't care if it gets me a warning or a vacay on here...people like you are ignorant as fuck..and I would really like to see you man up and say that to the families of those officers you cocksucker..I bet their wives would be the living shit outta you. They have a thankless job..because little punks like you bitch about them but you bet your ass that if you were in a shit situation you would wish they were there to defend you.

I expect shit like you on youtube comments...they're notoriously retarted...shit pisses me off that its on here.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

And before I get a vacation for my above post Ill give you update on the officers that were shot in their cruiser.

The officer who died was shot 9 times...the officer who survived..11. He is numb from neck down though..but my uncle says he is not in critical anymore and expected to survive. This is coming from a LEO in that area not the news...IDK if i should even be posting this lol. That is one tough man..11 shots. Prayers go out to him and other officers family.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

H ewas fired for obstruction. He is saying all his former peers turned on him. He was also discharged from the Naval Reserve, where he was a Lt, because he couldn't promote. He also blamed his Navy peers for that. He listed over 40 people, former peers and their famuilies, as targets he will be going after. The officer he killed this morning though, was random. SO, his actions aren't following the manifesto he posted on his FB page. He's just a pussy who's life fell apart, and he is blaming everybody but himself.

He said ANY cops or their families are considered fair game. As for him killing families, thats not cool. Atleast go for the cops, Less cops less tickets.

fuck-yeah-gtfo-l.png

No, seriously, get the fuck out. I hope you and your Silverado fucking burn. ANY LEO does NOT deserve to die. Perhaps lose their job? Possibly. But for you to say something like that? I hope to hell N8 has your ass locked, if he hasn't already.

POTATO!

While I 100% disagree with what Moreno said you guys are acting no better than him. Does he sound like an idiot, yeah, but hoping something bad happens to him is just as bad as him hoping something bad happens to an officer..People are entitled to say what they want to say whether you like it or not but it seems like anymore if someone says something you disagree with that you can harass them as well instead of having a normal conversation. Don't like him then be the bigger man, ignore him and move on, no need to stoop to his level and add fuel to the fire..

Back on topic, chances are this guy is likely going to lay low and probably flee since he knows he won't be able to get retaliation. Maybe this situation will make people look into the department a little more and reprimand or fire those not fit for the job, but probably not. It is unfortunate that something like this had to happen to expose the agency, but LA isn't the only agency like this.

I'm hearing now that he was possibly spotted in Barstow and has ties to people in Vegas so they think he may be heading that way.

According to my source, they have absolutely no idea where he is right now. They have officers posted at all known family members' homes, and still at all the homes of those on his hit list.

He's smart enough not to walk into one of those situations, so he's either going to wait it out, or just disappear.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived