Jump to content

Kevosinn's silverado....RIP....onto the next project


Recommended Posts

Posted

It's crazy when a Level 5 looks like a starter sub next to that Leviathan.

I'm curious though, it says no more wall....what does this mean?!?!

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

It's crazy when a Level 5 looks like a starter sub next to that Leviathan.

I'm curious though, it says no more wall....what does this mean?!?!

exactly what it means, no more wall. He said we was doing 2 15s below the window line.... on 15k

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

Is that really a level 5? It looks like a level 3 12.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Posted

Is that really a level 5? It looks like a level 3 12.

Perhaps a little camera trickery? That would make sense, but I could honestly see that EMF sub dwarfing just about any others.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

It's crazy when a Level 5 looks like a starter sub next to that Leviathan.

I'm curious though, it says no more wall....what does this mean?!?!

exactly what it means, no more wall. He said we was doing 2 15s below the window line.... on 15k

I just read the 15s below window line statement. I must admit, I was on such a tear for pictures, I overlooked the words. Needless to say, I'm tuned the eff in, the plan sounds CRAZY awesome.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

Maybe kevin will be loud now?

:peepwall:

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Posted

Man u went straight for the biggest baddest woofer out there lol Tuned in for this I love no wall builds

shrunk AB pic.jpg

Posted

The van is the focus for the next 2 weeks to get the rebuild done on that and ready for the show season and as soon as thats done its all hands on deck for this project

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 4675 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...