Kyblack76 Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 Yep make a full line of machined parts! Here is the finished door. Real happy how it came out. OH. MY. GOD. DUDE...... they....... they, are awesome. I love em..... damn.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
kryptonite Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 Kyle keep it in your pants lol. We dont wanna see you fapping lmao! Lookin good kev DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
Kyblack76 Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 Oh wow...I didn't realize you started making terminals! Dude? I swear you saw mine? I have a few hundred in CNF terms....... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
sprkn_ranger Posted April 2, 2014 Report Posted April 2, 2014 Oh wow...I didn't realize you started making terminals!Dude?I swear you saw mine? I have a few hundred in CNF terms....... I definitely saw your terminals, and loved em! I guess I just never knew they made by Kevin.Kevin, do you have a link to all the products you carry? Man I feel so in the dark lol. Edit- Doors came out great man! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
CNF Kevosinn Posted April 3, 2014 Author Report Posted April 3, 2014 Thanks everyone!! Check out CNF distribution on Facebook. All my stuff is on there! *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
Smoove Posted April 3, 2014 Report Posted April 3, 2014 Oh wow...I didn't realize you started making terminals! Where you been ??? 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Smoove Posted April 3, 2014 Report Posted April 3, 2014 Doors look way better without fur:) 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
sprkn_ranger Posted April 3, 2014 Report Posted April 3, 2014 Oh wow...I didn't realize you started making terminals!Where you been ??? Apparently I've been working too much lol. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
CNF Kevosinn Posted April 3, 2014 Author Report Posted April 3, 2014 Oh wow...I didn't realize you started making terminals!Where you been ??? Apparently I've been working too much lol. you are always working too much LOL *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
95 south Posted April 3, 2014 Report Posted April 3, 2014 Looks great Kev......Glad you stayed with Beymas No System......GFY
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.