Sonic Electronix

Love it here, Thanks again SONIC.. Why anywhere else...

Love their CS and their prices.

I bought my whole first system from them.

When I got it I had an amp/wiring combo purchase. Well when it went to ship they split the two up, which I thought I was only getting the amp. Called them up, asked the lady what happened, she pointed out that they split it up so that it is easier on them to find the products in the ware house. If I would have just looked at the order a little more closely I would have seen the wiring kit, but I panicked lol. I thanked her and went on with my day. Very helpful, very nice.

Just bought a set of kenwood 6.5 speakers for the girls car, since her stock ones blew. Gonna be putting those in tomorrow, along with DD.1ing to find out her max volume. I like to use the DD.1 whenever possible lol.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Here is an example from a purchase i just made a few days ago.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_45955_JL-Audio-XD-CLRAIC2-25.html

I was looking at all the various rca patch cords they had and decided on those cause they didn't have the cheap spades like most of the other one they had, so i seen they had the make an offer button and clicked with a low offer to see what the lowest price i could get them at. It came up as $16.00 for them which is a really sweet deal considering they're 25ft. long and i also had a $4.00 credit which dropped it to $12.00 shipped, i was stoked to get such a really nice set of patch cords for a deal like that.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

:) thanks for the post, i am glad to read topics like this :D

Thank you for providing members/partners that a person can seriously not worry about, and believe in.

It is really hard to get much better.

Thanks...

Kyle, just saw this post and although I haven't made many audio transactions (All transactions I've made though have come from name dropping on here) as I'm fairly new to the audio world (at least the hands on approach), I have to agree. I know sometimes Steve gets a lot of bs, especially on youtube, but I just want to say... Steve is the man. I know in my personal opinion, words more than likely can't say enough as he, himself with other people's help, has made car audio....simple. He made a forum where there's no trolling and everyone's helpful. He helps develop tools that change the industry or greatly improves them. And last but not least, he has some amazing partners/members/vendors on this site that offer great prices that also provide us, the SMD community, with discounts at times on top of the great prices.

I know I sorta threadjacked this, sorry, but just wanted to give mad props to Steve.

And onto back on the subject, I personally haven't ordered anything from Sonic but I can tell by the prices, they can't be beat. And everyone goes on and on about customer service, how it's another level. So whenever I need something that they have? Without a doubt, Sonic is where I will go.

Sheena = pedobear

Yes sir.

I talked to a SONIC member for a good bit of time last night. Was a great expericance. He knew the products, and knew what i wanted.

I'll be calling again next week, with hopfully, a bigger order. Much bigger. :)

I have ordered from sonic numerous times and the customer service is always top notch. I had a package lost in space once and they ship one out priority without second thought.

2004 Dodge Ram

Head unit- Alpine iDA-x305s

Sound processor- Clarion eqs746

Mids/Highs amp- Alpine MRV-F345

Sub Amp- Alpine MRD-M1005

Dash Speakers- (3) Dayton Audio rs75

Front Door- Skar SPX65c

Rear fill- Skar SPX tweters and Dayton ND140 midbass

Sub- Fi Audio SSD 15 high QTS

SHCA power/ground cables and Stinger interconnect

XS power D6500 under the hood and D680 in the amp rack

Big 3+ with SHCA

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161174-dodge-ram-quad-cab-fi-ssd15-skar-audio-alpine-shca/?p=2326251

I had a purchase split up before also. it was only a day difference in delivery. I have never been let down from their service nor from their prices. Very easy to speak with over any concerns about any order.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee LimitedHU: Pioneer Premier DEH-P790btFront doors: JBL Gt series 6x9'sRear doors: StockSub Amp: DC Audio 3.5K Subs: 2 DC Audio lvl 4 12's with XL uprades and carbon fiber capsAlternator: Mechman 240

Wire: Wirez 1/0 awg OFC amp wire kit

dcid5_zps46f1f305.jpg

Sonic has been fantastic for me. Always love purchasing from them because you not only get a great product at an amazing price, their CS is top tier. Definitely on another level. That's why I go to them whenever I want to order something. Without a doubt. They also a very knowledgeable about the stuff they sale which also took me for surprise.

Again I'd never hesitate ordering from this company. Never have and never will!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg