Ballen194 Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Where and when did this happen? My prayers are out for them as well. 98 Isuzu Rodeo Pioneer Deh-6300ub SUBS*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order AMP Banda 3500 Mids/Highs Pioneer EQ Clarion EQS746 ETC. Two 1/0 run's KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3 Shuriken BT-100 under the hood Shuriken BT-120 in the back
dog24fret Posted February 20, 2013 Author Report Posted February 20, 2013 Where and when did this happen? My prayers are out for them as well. I'll know more tomorrow as to when. But where was Baily CO. His mom and fiance sound pretty worn out. She is suppose to let us know more tomorrow. Thank you SMZ2 I have seen it and have received the support with my wife and son. This forum is much more than a audio community. It's a good example of friends and family dysfunctional at times but always there for each other or their friends and loved ones. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
TheBetterMethod Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 My thoughts are with them. Recovering from something like that is going to be difficult and exhausting to say the least. I hope they all get back to good. 2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3 The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/ 140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash! REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified
sprkn_ranger Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Oh man, I can't even imagine how terrible that has to be...my thoughs and prayers will be with him and his family...and like Ken said, if there is anything we can do, post it up so we can send some help, be it monetary or anything else they may need or could use. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
scoobywrx05 Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 My thoughts are with all of them and their families. This kinda brings back some bad memories for me.
LT.Smoke Posted February 20, 2013 Report Posted February 20, 2013 Damn man I will pray for sure Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
dog24fret Posted February 21, 2013 Author Report Posted February 21, 2013 This is in her own words as to what happened and the results. Good Afternoon Everyone. I have been overwhelmed with the amount of prayers, Love and Concern that all of you have given us during this difficult time. I wanted to update you on what exactly happened and how he is progressing. On Saturday night I received a hysterical phone call from his fiance that he was in an explosion and was burned. We headed down the mountain to St Anthonys hospital where he was. By the time we got there, he had already been intubated(breathing tube) and flown to University hospital Burn/Trauma Unit ICU. We then picked his fiance' up and went to University. It was so hard to see my baby lying on that bed like that. I just wanted to take his pain away. He was burned on 28% of his body. Head and Face, Arms down from elbows and legs down from Knees. He had alot of swelling and he could not breathe on his own because of the amount of pain medication he was on. If you live in Colorado I'm sure you saw the news broadcast of a shed explosion in Lakewood. He was with a friend of his and he asked Seth to go to this other guys house. There were two guys in a shed cooking either hash or wax. Seth turned to walk out of the shed and when he opened the door, the explosion happened. He thinks it had something to do with the oxygen coming in from outside but who knows. When the explosion happened, he was blown out the door and into the yard where he noticed one of the two guys on fire. He threw himself on that guy to put the fire out and then he realized he was on fire as well. By this time his clothes had melted to his body and when he tried to pull them off, they were taking skin with them. He immediately grabbed the friend he had gone there with and said he needed to go to the hospital. They couldn't find the hospital so the friend of Seths called Sarah (Seth's fiance') and she drove to where they were, grabbed Seth and went to the hospital. I Thank her so much for being there for him when he really needed her. Since that night, everyone I know has been praying for him. He is continuing to get better everyday. He now has no breathing tube and no oxygen. He did not have any internal burns or damage to his lungs from the chemicals. The other 3 guys were burned as well and all have varying degrees of burns. He is walking now and they have taken the gauze off of his face. I will post an updated picture after this. The worst burns are on his hands and maybe his legs but I have not been able to see them because they are still covered. He will probably have surgery Friday or Monday for skin grafts on his hands. Please continue to pray for Seth. He is pain and will be for quite some time.Then someone made a bad comment about this. So she filled in the rest. I forgot to mention that Seth was not doing the cooking and that oneof the two guys has taken full responsibility for everything. Seth wasjust in the wrong place @the wrong time and with the wrong people. In my book he is a hero. He got burned by saving someone's life. Later she told my wife that while in the hospital he seen one of them. And tried to shake hands with them and see how they were doing. I don't think I could have been man enough to do that. After being put in that situation like that. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Kyblack76 Posted February 21, 2013 Report Posted February 21, 2013 Chist.... Im so sorry... In our thoughts..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
OrionStang Posted February 21, 2013 Report Posted February 21, 2013 I gotta be honest, I have mixed feelings about this. Hash doesn't explode, meth does. Why would he go there? Why even associate with those type of people? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.