Microchipping people? Fact or Fiction?

I heard something mentioned about it on Facebook awhile back and thought of it as just propaganda, but just saw it popping up again. Found a vid on it, looking around a little more though.

http://www.therightplanet.com/2012/07/obamacare-page-1004-you-must-have-rfid-chip-implanted-in-your-body/

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

I doubt it. They could fuck off as far as I'm concerned...I would like to see a doctor try and put one of those damn things in me.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

i have something simular in my 2 dogs. Its just in case they get lose and run away, if picked up by the dog pound they can scan my pet and tell who the owner is. I have lost one of my dogs befor and with in a days time i got a call to come pick my dog up. no fines ... great for pets ....

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

if they had GPS tracking I would get them for my kids (when I have some). lol

"where were you?"

"at the library"

"BULLSHIT!"

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

That's the same thing I said. I think I read something debunking it as it just being a registry started keeping track of things like pacemakers and implants, and that chips were just one example put in the list. I think it also said that draft of the bill wasn't passed. I'm with you though. They can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

Great for pets, not for people. I think one main point I heard was that you wouldn't have to carry money or credit cards. Your bank info would be able to be scanned by that, and if they felt you were a threat they could cut you off from all of your money. It sounds like alot of propaganda. Just wanted to see what anyone else had heard.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

I call bullshit on that, can't find it on any credible source of info.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Me either. Just random "news" sites that all say the same thing. Plus, it may have been mentioned in one of the many doctor visits I have these days. Like I said, Just wanted to see if anyone had seen or heard anything. I don't watch the news too much, so I wouldn't know if they had aired anything.

Come to think of it, I never watch the news anymore. It's all bullshit, and it's bad for you.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

Archived