DEBIT CARD DUPLICATED AT GAS PUMP - BEWARE

Oh and to the OP, I wouldn't modify that debit card in any way if I were you, it's property of your bank.

You run the risk of reducing their fraud strategies from actually catching fraud should it ever happen again. there are many ways for perps to steal card info no matter what you do.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I've had that happen to me before. I believe it was the dude from the scooter rental because they hold your credit card. Dumbasses spent about a grand at bed, bath, and beyond.

2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build)
2 Sundown SCV-3000D

2 DC XL M1 with PSI recones
Focal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HP
Kenwood KDC-X798
Knukonceptz OFC 1/0
Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunk
Stock 110 amp alt

2013 Scion TC

2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200

Sundown components

AA 50.2 for components

Pioneer FH-X700BT

Knukonceptz OFC 1/0

Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back

Mechman 240 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Build
http://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox

This is why I always try to pay in cash if I can. Gas is 99% cash and same for everything else that I buy. Very rarely do I purchase anything with my card. Only times that I do are when I'm at the pet store getting some supplies, or at the grocery store. Glad they caught the transactions before they hit your account man.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Oh and to the OP, I wouldn't modify that debit card in any way if I were you, it's property of your bank.

You run the risk of reducing their fraud strategies from actually catching fraud should it ever happen again. there are many ways for perps to steal card info no matter what you do.

Thats what I thought too, but the guy at the bank I went inside to transfer my funds told me that it can be done and the card is still readable and all that. I never use that scan pad at any store, I never have yet, everywhere I go I swipe. The lady I talked to on the phone also said it wasn't too big of a deal since I'm only 18 and its not a credit card and I don't have many thousands or tens of thousands in it all the time.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

You're not liable for the fraud though. Once the charges post, you will have the funds back within 24-48 hours Corey. Fraud sucks, but as long as debit cards are around, there will always be someone out there that can figure out a way to steal the information. Stolen cards are an easy fix as long as you have a Bank with good fraud protection and swift reimbursement of funds. It's ID theft and account takeovers that are much shittier than counterfeit cards.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

You're not liable for the fraud though. Once the charges post, you will have the funds back within 24-48 hours Corey. Fraud sucks, but as long as debit cards are around, there will always be someone out there that can figure out a way to steal the information. Stolen cards are an easy fix as long as you have a Bank with good fraud protection and swift reimbursement of funds. It's ID theft and account takeovers that are much shittier than counterfeit cards.

My biggest fear lol

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived