Jump to content

BEst flashlight 50


Recommended Posts

Posted

Streamlight makes the absolute best flashlights IMHO. Look them up, they may have something in your price range. I have the Stinger DS, and that motherfucker is the best goddamn flashlight in the world.

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

Posted

Probably can't hold a candle to the nice flashlights.. But I like the ones you get at costco in a 3 pack. No idea what the brand is, but they are black aluminum and come in a 3 pack. Pretty bright for what they are and just the right size to toss in the glove box

Posted

Streamlight makes the absolute best flashlights IMHO. Look them up, they may have something in your price range. I have the Stinger DS, and that motherfucker is the best goddamn flashlight in the world.

not the best but they make quality stuff i have several of there flashlights. ill go with a nice surefire for the price

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

a bit more them you wanted but here http://www.wickedlasers.com.hk/torch

wow.... thats a badass flashlight but it says battery life is only 5-10 min....

ya not really practical is it.

Banner_468x60.jpg

REP

Posted

Pony up a little more and get the Rigid Industries one. We use them in the shop, beat the absolute snot out of them and never have any issues. Battery life is pretty good as well as recharges fast.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Posted

Probably can't hold a candle to the nice flashlights.. But I like the ones you get at costco in a 3 pack. No idea what the brand is, but they are black aluminum and come in a 3 pack. Pretty bright for what they are and just the right size to toss in the glove box

That's what I go with. They work well. Keep on in the glove box, one in the toolbox and one in the house.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9201 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...