>>>SAMSUNG GALAXY S4<<<

Was that to me? I don't know what warm is? Lol. I'm confused on that one....

No lol, talking about that guy in the video. If he had felt an amp that was scorching hot he might not be whining so much about the S4

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Lol. Confused me since quoted me. But yeah. I myself never felt an amp that was that hot. But, just as I said earlier, it does get warm... but nothin serious. Does worry me about longevity as maybe after a year or so, screen will literally fry lol. But... I has a warranty and all that crap so whatever.

Sheena = pedobear

I plugged it in around 330 at 20 some percent. Using the charger that came with it. It's now 512 and 57%. Lol. Playing games takes a serious toll on the battery. I checked at like 510 and was at 55%. So 2% in 2 min? That's good. But, 30% in hour and half or so? That's horrible. That's seriously how much games take on the battery.

As far as the screen brightness, set for auto. I don't like to manually adjust it as sometimes it's too bright and pain to go adjust it. Sometimes too dark. So I let it do it automatically and works out well.

mine isn't on auto since i like it brighter than it usually is. but my dimmer is on the slider so i can just slide that down to adjust if need be

• 3 weeks later...

The s4 has been out for about a month of so now. What does everything think about the phone that has it. I got the s3 when it first come out and with us cellular and the reward points program they have I have a upgrade coming in October. Which leaves me the choice with the s4, the note 3 or the new iphone. I have had all the platforms on a mobile os and I keep going back to android.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw a commercial for the S4, is it really waterproof? I didn't think it was supposed to be. But they were throwing water and flour all over the thing. Every time I go to look at the specs of the S4 nothing about water is on the specs.

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

That's lame they only have that for At&t. Would have been a cool thing to have for all carriers

my local bestbuy says they sell more of the active than the regular now.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived