>>>SAMSUNG GALAXY S4<<<

My note 2 is the best choice in phones ive made since smart phones came out. Compared to my iphone 4s this thing is a bentley. It took time getting used to but its more than pleasing. The new s4 looks dope, the only problem with samsung is that they drop new models like michael j fox carrying eggs. Unless you can afford to upgrade every 6 months your phone will be obsolete quick

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I remember when the HTC EVO 4G came out and it was the best shit since sliced bread. That is what I am still using and it has fallen off the map in terms of these new phones now and I can't wait to upgrage when my contract is up. It takes me forever to get through a 2 yr contract when it always gets put on hold for deployments and doing other cool Army shit. S4 or Note 3 have me intrigued.

I remember when the HTC EVO 4G came out and it was the best shit since sliced bread. That is what I am still using and it has fallen off the map in terms of these new phones now and I can't wait to upgrage when my contract is up. It takes me forever to get through a 2 yr contract when it always gets put on hold for deployments and doing other cool Army shit. S4 or Note 3 have me intrigued.

used to have that and then I upgraded to the s3

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

here are some leaked pic. not 100% though

1768380004.jpg

Galaxy-S4-2.jpg

Galaxy-S4-6.jpg

2652337454.JPG

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

From what I've seen online, seems like a pretty legit phone. control your tv, although as Blue and I were talking in chat... does that mean JUST the TV or does that mean dvr's? surround sounds? ect? do gestures to flip through pages, ect. Seems like a legit phone.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived