Crescendo customer service

I smell a Lawsuit or BBB complaint in their future if they keep this bullshit up. They could atleast send an email for fucks sake. No notifications, no phone calls. No replies.

*out partying at SBN*

Who did you order them from? I ordered from skyhighcaraudio and he has answered every question I've asked

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

I smell a Lawsuit or BBB complaint in their future if they keep this bullshit up. They could atleast send an email for fucks sake. No notifications, no phone calls. No replies.

*out partying at SBN*

Who did you order them from? I ordered from skyhighcaraudio and he has answered every question I've asked

I ordered from store.crescendo.com

Customer service has a lot to do with the price. Do us a favor, get your refund and next time don't buy the cheapest thing you could find. Next time you won't have to keep worrying because you don't have it yet. Trust me, if it's been as long as it has been and your sick of it, then go a different route. Pretty freaking easy.

Oh. You probably were in love with the price.

Thats ludicrous. Customers should expect no service whatsoever if they pay $10 instead of $100? Crescendo is not the cheapest, neither the most expensive. I think this is the major problem with car audio catalog companies. As long as a company throws an image out on the web and beats the next guy, thats all people care about. Companies like Skar and DC Audio have relatively cheap prices and by far excellent customer service than what I've seen from ANY of these other online companies. The problem is most of these online consumers only care about price. I can't see any of these companies progressing on a larger scale than they are not if they continue. They'll never be Kicker or JL if they dont change their business models.

:)

This is why we should only have buying through a dealer/rep.....

Dealer/rep is a pita. Bye bye crescendo!

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

I emailed them back in Dec about the PWX mids and still haven't heard from them. And they still don't have any PWX in stock so guess I'll be looking into something else.. No matter what the "price" is there should still be some good CS if you're trying to push the products. I wouldn't mind paying a few extra $ just to have someone actually answer an email or return a phone call..

Exactly!!

Carbon, you want top notch customer service, then pay for it.

You shouldn't have to "pay" for CS,if you own a company and are trying to push your products then you damn sure better reply to people when they email/call. They basically have no CS

Archived