MrSkippyJ Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 Ooh...I feel kinda dumb now. lol I think the spelling threw me off. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Azagtoth502 Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 Damn score there man pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
Noel989 Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 Ese is more of an old school word Mexican Gangsters use which is not use very much these Days Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Baydestrian Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 LOL they still use it, but more so Southerners since Northerners says Ene....you know the whole Sureno vs Norteno thing 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Noel989 Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 LOL they still use it, but more so Southerners since Northerners says Ene....you know the whole Sureno vs Norteno thing I grew up with nortenos I never heard them use ene I did hear the ese though Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
knowledge Posted March 4, 2013 Report Posted March 4, 2013 nice one man REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.