EpicenterDesigns Posted March 1, 2008 Author Report Posted March 1, 2008 I took the rear panels to them the other day. They wanted to paint them since they may change the color scheme up. So I just loaded up the primered pods on the panels and took them. Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than the sweetness of that cheap price!
loganberry Posted March 1, 2008 Report Posted March 1, 2008 dam, you guys should make those pods and sell them, i kno i would grab a few sets thats for sure My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
LSN2meBoom916 Posted March 2, 2008 Report Posted March 2, 2008 Lookin quite nice. Ur work is always top notch man. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
dwright27 Posted March 2, 2008 Report Posted March 2, 2008 dam, you guys should make those pods and sell them, i kno i would grab a few sets thats for sure only problem with that is getting them just right for the specific vehicle without having the vehicle there to get the cuts for them. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
loganberry Posted March 3, 2008 Report Posted March 3, 2008 only problem with that is getting them just right for the specific vehicle without having the vehicle there to get the cuts for them. yea but there are lot of ppl that can put it on, hell im sure even i could figure out how to do it.... i need to learn how to fiberglass tho so i can do my own stuff.... i still would be interested in buying some of these My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
01xtreme Posted March 3, 2008 Report Posted March 3, 2008 looking good, jon. hopefully I should be able to see them in person later this week when I head down My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
Shyne151 Posted March 9, 2008 Report Posted March 9, 2008 Looks fucking amazing. -Installer for Duke's Car Stereo 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune. RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4 Boston Acoustics SPG 555 Kenwood eXcelon 995 RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000
wL<3bass Posted March 9, 2008 Report Posted March 9, 2008 Pure skill right there, I wish you were my neighbor LOL Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
kingsuv Posted March 9, 2008 Report Posted March 9, 2008 Fucking sic bro! I just pulled mine back off to try this again. Do you have any pics of the fronts mounted to the door panels? Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
EpicenterDesigns Posted March 27, 2008 Author Report Posted March 27, 2008 I am revisiting this thread. He wanted the front pods done his way and that is how they came out. He asked for the front panels to be left stock. On the rear panels, I said I had a plan and he let me do them how I saw them. Well he liked the rear panels better and asked I make the front panels look the same. And do this in 2 days or less so they can get painted and installed to go to Daytona. So on with some pics.... Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer than the sweetness of that cheap price!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.