ToNasty's Silverado (Linear Power stuffs)

Damnit! I still need to look around. If I can find a set of HAT 3" for a descent price I would mind those either. Basically looking at power also. I have my 4ch but I think I need to find a small 2ch to run the tweets when this goes down

Lmao hat's at a decent price good luck with I would beat you to em if I see em

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

still have those helix chillin if your interested man

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

The ppi 3 way set with that air motion tweeter?

I was thinking about getting a set but I have no way to hear a set, been wondering if anyone here has used them.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The ppi 3 way set with that air motion tweeter?

I was thinking about getting a set but I have no way to hear a set, been wondering if anyone here has used them.

I'll let you know in 3 weeks there is nothing but good reviews on them but that's from th SQ crowd and SQ ain't loud most of the time

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

What level HATs? I've used the HL70 and Hertz Legattia 3's, and both sound amazing. The HAT's can handle power a bit better though, where the Hertz are a bit more sensitive to overpowering and/or crossover points. The Hertz are a little more compact.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived