ALPINE408 Posted March 1, 2015 Report Posted March 1, 2015 Damnit! I still need to look around. If I can find a set of HAT 3" for a descent price I would mind those either. Basically looking at power also. I have my 4ch but I think I need to find a small 2ch to run the tweets when this goes down Lmao hat's at a decent price good luck with I would beat you to em if I see em Have you ever had your woofers blown?
ToNasty Posted March 1, 2015 Author Report Posted March 1, 2015 I agree. It's a long shot. Might just be better off selling what I hav and getting the ppi 3way. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
mbdblue Posted March 1, 2015 Report Posted March 1, 2015 still have those helix chillin if your interested man AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
ToNasty Posted March 1, 2015 Author Report Posted March 1, 2015 Ppi your best least expensive way ya i agree ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 2, 2015 Report Posted March 2, 2015 The ppi 3 way set with that air motion tweeter? I was thinking about getting a set but I have no way to hear a set, been wondering if anyone here has used them. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
ALPINE408 Posted March 2, 2015 Report Posted March 2, 2015 The ppi 3 way set with that air motion tweeter? I was thinking about getting a set but I have no way to hear a set, been wondering if anyone here has used them. I'll let you know in 3 weeks there is nothing but good reviews on them but that's from th SQ crowd and SQ ain't loud most of the time Have you ever had your woofers blown?
ToNasty Posted March 2, 2015 Author Report Posted March 2, 2015 So i found a set of HAT 3" for the same price I can get a set of Hertz HL70 3" mids. I have a lot of thinking to do ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
OrionStang Posted March 2, 2015 Report Posted March 2, 2015 What level HATs? I've used the HL70 and Hertz Legattia 3's, and both sound amazing. The HAT's can handle power a bit better though, where the Hertz are a bit more sensitive to overpowering and/or crossover points. The Hertz are a little more compact. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ToNasty Posted March 2, 2015 Author Report Posted March 2, 2015 the HAT L3 ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.