ToNasty Posted May 24, 2016 Author Report Posted May 24, 2016 You may buy the havocs. But shipping to Virginia might be a lot ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
tdsa23 Posted May 24, 2016 Report Posted May 24, 2016 Which model and why? XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s MechMan 220a Alt DC 5K Kicker 650.4 2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's Pioneer DEH-P7200HD Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1 Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899 https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/
ToNasty Posted May 24, 2016 Author Report Posted May 24, 2016 3500 SC 15" I stole the thing. It was a good deal I couldn't pass up and what im doing with it you will see. Bill is going to build the box for it ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
reedal Posted May 24, 2016 Report Posted May 24, 2016 True. It'll be a while before I'm ready for new subs anyways. Trying to build up my electrical and make some cosmetic changes first thing next year. I'll be waiting to see what you do with the DD though. SMD Tool Map https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/193176-smd-tool-map-new-november-2014/ Build log https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/197217-reeds-03-tahoe-hat-sqaq-singer-xs-shca-cockbox-80prs/?page=32
ToNasty Posted June 22, 2016 Author Report Posted June 22, 2016 Got the front stage amps in and also my rcas Yes everything I get audio equipment I put it on the bed because it pisses the wife off and it's funny ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
White Lightning Posted June 22, 2016 Report Posted June 22, 2016 Groovy dude !!! Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Kyblack76 Posted June 22, 2016 Report Posted June 22, 2016 Nice SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
ToNasty Posted June 22, 2016 Author Report Posted June 22, 2016 Thanks. I am extremely excited to get these hooked up. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Jeff4661 Posted June 22, 2016 Report Posted June 22, 2016 I've run linear power in the past.. Wish I never sold them.. Also should have ur package ready to go out this week been busy building an stuff Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted June 22, 2016 Report Posted June 22, 2016 Don't lie, they are in the bed because you already did or you intend to make love to them. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.