C-Fizzy Posted March 14, 2013 Report Posted March 14, 2013 FUCK I wish I could hear this car. Looks gruesome under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
OBI Posted March 14, 2013 Author Report Posted March 14, 2013 Damn man, that hairtrick was pretty knarly! Looks good Thanks man! I want to try one with her when she has her hair straight and no products. it is viskis. viskis indeed. LOL FUCK I wish I could hear this car. Looks gruesome Come to KS man and I'll demo for you! lol
C-Fizzy Posted March 14, 2013 Report Posted March 14, 2013 Never lol I'll just have to get a demo vicariously through your videos. Lol. Which means moar vids! under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
MarioB Posted March 14, 2013 Report Posted March 14, 2013 Did you gain on the TL? 12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodcsoundlab.com Quality is all in how you take pictures I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?
Kyblack76 Posted March 14, 2013 Report Posted March 14, 2013 Damn OBI. I LOVE this build. Great work as always bro. And thank you for taking the time with Roscoe on the PM dude... I cant wait to hear back from you. Just when you have time bro. Thanks again. And killer ish dude... Id love to be able to hear this.... kyle SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
C-Fizzy Posted March 14, 2013 Report Posted March 14, 2013 Mario, bro you need to change your avatar picture thing under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
shogen Posted March 14, 2013 Report Posted March 14, 2013 nice!!! so what car is this? Didn't see anything in your sig Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Emmet Posted March 14, 2013 Report Posted March 14, 2013 Jesus man... You could float a small child in the door. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
OrionStang Posted March 14, 2013 Report Posted March 14, 2013 Damn, Kendall took that shit, looked like he wanted to bail LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OBI Posted March 14, 2013 Author Report Posted March 14, 2013 Never lol I'll just have to get a demo vicariously through your videos. Lol. Which means moar vids! LOL I don't blame you there ain't shit out here in KS. But I will try and keep posting them. Did you gain on the TL? Not sure yet. But it feels ssoooo much more brutal. Damn OBI. I LOVE this build. Great work as always bro. And thank you for taking the time with Roscoe on the PM dude... I cant wait to hear back from you. Just when you have time bro. Thanks again. And killer ish dude... Id love to be able to hear this.... kyle Thanks bro. I got back to you with a pic of ways you could attach the panels. And if you make slamology Im trying to make that show. nice!!! so what car is this? Didn't see anything in your sig Thanks man. Its a Lincoln LS. Jesus man... You could float a small child in the door. LOL. I should try that but would probably end up getting arrested. Damn, Kendall took that shit, looked like he wanted to bail LOL. Yea he did. He told me he wanted to tap so bad but gave it everything so he wouldn't on camera. lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.