larrys95civic Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 You could also grow your own plants as well to save some money. that is what most of the card holders i know do, just for the fact well 10-20 a gram is pretty much street price still.its making progress but still far off of how it should be not just this but for all meds, no one should be force to make the choice like this. Not gonna lie , in the Bay Area, street prices are 25$ an 85$, 150$ a zip for indoor. I have no idea why but the lingo is freaking awesome to me lol, I dont' get it but it sounds freaking cool. In Kansas I worked at a shop that was backed by a dude that didn't pay a lot of taxes on his income and he always had cool lingo like that. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
RyanJ Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 If you are serious about gettig a mmj card, it really will help you. They have certain buds for certain treatments. Insomnia is treated with purple bud (indica), etc etc. Marijuana is sold in grams (10-20&), 1/8s (3.5 grams - 25-45$), 1/4 or quarters (7 grams - 50-80$), 1/2 oz or half (14 grams - 80-140$) and a zip or ounce (28 grams - 180-300$). They also have pounds (16 zips) which can go from 1600-3200. Marihuana really will help your pain and it may not be as dangerous as the paid meds your taking. I'm a patient so if you have any questions , I would gladly help you whenever you need it. Everyone here knows you're gonna make it through MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
meade916 Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 sent you over a little something...hope it helps make you feel better. I know its gonna be a rough road but you should know you always gotta family here. Stay strong brotha, i know easy for me to say......but i don't know what else to say. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
bighossf150 Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 Just sent ya a little something Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
larrys95civic Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 sent you over a little something...hope it helps make you feel better. I know its gonna be a rough road but you should know you always gotta family here. Stay strong brotha, i know easy for me to say......but i don't know what else to say. No need to say more, I know it's hard to talk to sick people lol. I really appreciate all SMD family is doing for me. I really hope one day I can do something to repay all of your for your kindness. And I pray that none of you get anything like this. All of your support has given me hope. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
DTS909 Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 I'm so sorry Kranny, I am really scared of leaving my kids behind. I have a 13 year old son, 12 year old daughter, 8 year old son and 7 year old daughter. (the 2 older kids I adopted) And I really hope you guys know how much all your doing for me means. Even just the kind words make a huge difference to me. This brought a tear to my eyes. Sent a little something, I hope this helps you and your family. VM-1 Pioneer DEH-80PRS Hertz HSK 165XL Arc Audio KS 300.2 Linear Power 1002 Full Mods Fi Audio Q 10s Sundown Audio Scv 3000 Big 3 XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH Singer Alternator Sky High Wire <p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback
big dee Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 Larry you will be in my prayers and I hope you get better an have good luck with the treatments . My step son is going thru similar thing as you . So I can realy relate to what your going through . Hang in there and stay positive man! Healing starts within ! Get plenty of rest cause your body heals while you sleep . My prayers are with you an your family .
larrys95civic Posted March 17, 2013 Report Posted March 17, 2013 I got out of the house for a little while today, took a lot out of me but the sunshine was fantastic. I'm uploading a little video I made for you guys. I'm so sorry Kranny, I am really scared of leaving my kids behind. I have a 13 year old son, 12 year old daughter, 8 year old son and 7 year old daughter. (the 2 older kids I adopted) And I really hope you guys know how much all your doing for me means. Even just the kind words make a huge difference to me. This brought a tear to my eyes. Sent a little something, I hope this helps you and your family I'm sorry I don't want you to feel bad, and thank you for your help. I am really trying to keep a positive out look. My doctor says it's necessary to heal better, and with all of you guys I am feeling much better. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Lbox88 Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 Sent you something also. I don't know a lot about it, but if on your way down you pass the Grand rapids area, I know marijuana has been decriminalized and there are a few shops around town if you need any accessories. UBL | Build Log
larrys95civic Posted March 18, 2013 Report Posted March 18, 2013 I made a vid for you guys yesterday but for some reason it uploads but when it gets to the end it fails.. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.