Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

There are some sick and twisted individuals on this site! Makes me proud to be a small part of the larger SMD family. Hehehehe. I had an awesome prank I played on a friend of mine a long time ago but it required help from a few people and a chick that was down to be nasty, and I don't mean in a good way!

CURRENT SYSTEM:

  • Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

 
Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db
Posted

red Koolaid in the shower head.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Posted

In... for more ideas

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Posted

Cut off your penis and grind it up. Then use the meat in some chili and get him to eat it. Then when he eats the chili you can be all like OOOOH I GOT YOU!! You just ate my dick homo!

dafaq did i just read?

Posted

Cut off your penis and grind it up. Then use the meat in some chili and get him to eat it. Then when he eats the chili you can be all like OOOOH I GOT YOU!! You just ate my dick homo!

dafaq did i just read?

Reminds me of the episode of South Park "Scott Tenermam Must Die!"

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

Cut off your penis and grind it up. Then use the meat in some chili and get him to eat it. Then when he eats the chili you can be all like OOOOH I GOT YOU!! You just ate my dick homo!

dafaq did i just read?

Reminds me of the episode of South Park "Scott Tenermam Must Die!"

best chili cook off ever ^

Posted

Cut off your penis and grind it up. Then use the meat in some chili and get him to eat it. Then when he eats the chili you can be all like OOOOH I GOT YOU!! You just ate my dick homo!

dafaq did i just read?

Reminds me of the episode of South Park "Scott Tenermam Must Die!"

best chili cook off ever ^

Would have loved to see how having the pony bite his dick would have played out haha.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

we used to pledge the floors in our barracks rooms whenever we knew the person inspecting was an asshole. Could always tell how well it worked by how much of a boot scuff streak we found when we got back.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

While he is working put his car on jack stands just high enough to get the wheels off the ground but not be noticeable

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 442 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...