blakgtp Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 this may be a stupid question but are there any subs out right now that are designed to kill the low low notes. like the mid 20's hz region? also for less than $400? I've heard underhung coil subs are good for that?
-X-RaTeD- Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 If you can wait a few months... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164370-sundown-x-series-10121518-pre-order-eta-june-2013/ When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. ~Henry David Thoreau
teamjeffrey Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 incriminator audio subs can get down low people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus head unit sony dsx-s310btxsubs 2 12 incriminator audio king of basssubs amp incriminator audio 20.1mids/highs mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4equalizer clarioncrossover interfirealternator 1 mechman 240ampbattery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires memphis car audio 1/0 ofcxs power xs flex 4 awg sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc t spec rca check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/check out audio gear i have for salehttp://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151
SnowDrifter Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 Mayhems ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
SnowDrifter Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 In all honesty, at that price point, pretty much any sub can kill lows. It's all in the box/install after that ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
tacomaguy1 Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 Over budget but Ssa evil, sp4s, zv4 Team Flex Issues
blakgtp Posted March 27, 2013 Author Report Posted March 27, 2013 If you can wait a few months... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164370-sundown-x-series-10121518-pre-order-eta-june-2013/ yeah, I guess i should just wait til june the x line looks awesome. is there anything else though? or will sundown have a monopoly lol
REVOofRustler Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 Look into the Fi Q series. I've got one (fully loaded 12) in a box tuned to 28 hz and I can still play full tilt down to about 23-24 hz. 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
john253a Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 I agree with it being 60%box 40%sub as to how low it will play My sa8 gets mid 20's But to really rap the low cone area will help keep it louder down there
will77530 Posted March 27, 2013 Report Posted March 27, 2013 any sub can get low its all in the box, you can put any sub in my box and it will be playing 28hz like a boss
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.